These are made in a one piece moulding from Covy's own "CoverFlex" that is soft and gentle on your shoes inside but durable and protective from the elements on the outside.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alfred Sargent for Herring Last post on 3/19/15 at 4:52am in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 9:55 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:40 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 1:34 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread - Page 84post #1246 of 21109/23/13 at 12:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1247 of 21109/23/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by OliverGauffe
Well I know its a bit run of the mill, but I have seen some new designs from Caterpillar and Timberland with smart/stylish boots that are also rugged like the products they are known for... I'm thinking of giving the Orson model a try. It's not a brogue look, but it's classy enough for my purposes...
why you posting this on an affiliated vendor thread, this got nothing to do with AFPOSpost #1248 of 21109/23/13 at 2:34ampost #1249 of 21109/23/13 at 3:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes
I wanted to showcase some of the great Sander and Sander shoes we have instock at the moment. They are all from their Casual range and all 100% made in England. The quality is very edident as soon as you feel the shoes. Beautiful quality calf and suede leathers, perfect finishing and great attention to detail.
I've been very pleased with the crepe-soled suede chukkas you sent me, and would be inclined to order more Sanders shoes if you stocked size 13.Here is an article on Sanders: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/sanders-shoes-guide-factory-tour/post #1250 of 21109/23/13 at 7:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Isbister
I've been very pleased with the crepe-soled suede chukkas you sent me, and would be inclined to order more Sanders shoes if you stocked size 13.
Here is an article on Sanders: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/sanders-shoes-guide-factory-tour/
Thank you for this link to this great article!
Just checked with Sanders and they currently make the Hi Top, Lo Top, Jack , Olly and Bertie in a size 13. We can special order any of these for you, let us know what you would like.post #1251 of 21109/23/13 at 8:00ampost #1252 of 21109/28/13 at 11:57ampost #1253 of 21109/29/13 at 7:51ampost #1254 of 21109/29/13 at 10:13ampost #1255 of 21109/29/13 at 11:00amQuote:
We will hopefully be getting some subs coming through of the Ramsey in Whiskey cordovan. Very tricky leather to work with and some didn't make the strict quality standards of AS, and have been graded subs.
Hopefully over the next couple of months, but until they arrive can't detail sizes yet.post #1256 of 21109/29/13 at 11:30pmpost #1257 of 211010/4/13 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes
We have just started stocking a great new product from Germany called Covy's Shoe Covers.
They keep bad weather well away from leather shoes and boots and can take temperature from -40C to 150+C!
We think this product is fantastic value at £33.25 ex VAT (£39.90 inc VAT) per pair and come with their own beautifully crafted carrying case that can be stored away in a desk, car glove box or in your brief case. This way if you are caught short you can protect your investment.
We have them in four colours and three sizes.
Outstanding! I ordered a pair or expresso and in less than a week I received them. They look and feel great, and can't wait to use them here in Seattle within the next few days. I bought some saphir products here to help ease some of the associated shipping cost, but imo a fine quality purchase and exemplary service.post #1258 of 211010/4/13 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sabutai
Outstanding! I ordered a pair or expresso and in less than a week I received them. They look and feel great, and can't wait to use them here in Seattle within the next few days. I bought some saphir products here to help ease some of the associated shipping cost, but imo a fine quality purchase and exemplary service.
Many thanks, indeed. Great to hear you like the service and your purchases!!!post #1259 of 211010/9/13 at 5:23ampost #1260 of 211010/10/13 at 5:36amA nice picture of our new employee Lily modelling with some favourites for Winter 2013
And as we continue to improve our service to our customers worldwide, from now onwards we are including a free of charge pair of our beautiful cedar shoetrees and free of charge international shipping with all footwear purchased from www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk
- A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Sturdy sneakers. Is there such a thing? 6 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Wolf vs Goat affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF OCT... 12 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth