These are made in a one piece moulding from Covy's own "CoverFlex" that is soft and gentle on your shoes inside but durable and protective from the elements on the outside.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alfred Sargent for Herring Last post on 10/18/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 5/27/16 at 9:42pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 6:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 5/23/16 at 8:17am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread - Page 84post #1246 of 22049/23/13 at 12:11ampost #1247 of 22049/23/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by OliverGauffe
Well I know its a bit run of the mill, but I have seen some new designs from Caterpillar and Timberland with smart/stylish boots that are also rugged like the products they are known for... I'm thinking of giving the Orson model a try. It's not a brogue look, but it's classy enough for my purposes...
why you posting this on an affiliated vendor thread, this got nothing to do with AFPOSpost #1248 of 22049/23/13 at 2:34ampost #1249 of 22049/23/13 at 3:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes
I wanted to showcase some of the great Sander and Sander shoes we have instock at the moment. They are all from their Casual range and all 100% made in England. The quality is very edident as soon as you feel the shoes. Beautiful quality calf and suede leathers, perfect finishing and great attention to detail.
I've been very pleased with the crepe-soled suede chukkas you sent me, and would be inclined to order more Sanders shoes if you stocked size 13.Here is an article on Sanders: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/sanders-shoes-guide-factory-tour/post #1250 of 22049/23/13 at 7:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Isbister
I've been very pleased with the crepe-soled suede chukkas you sent me, and would be inclined to order more Sanders shoes if you stocked size 13.
Here is an article on Sanders: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/sanders-shoes-guide-factory-tour/
Thank you for this link to this great article!
Just checked with Sanders and they currently make the Hi Top, Lo Top, Jack , Olly and Bertie in a size 13. We can special order any of these for you, let us know what you would like.post #1251 of 22049/23/13 at 8:00ampost #1252 of 22049/28/13 at 11:57ampost #1253 of 22049/29/13 at 7:51ampost #1254 of 22049/29/13 at 10:13ampost #1255 of 22049/29/13 at 11:00amQuote:
We will hopefully be getting some subs coming through of the Ramsey in Whiskey cordovan. Very tricky leather to work with and some didn't make the strict quality standards of AS, and have been graded subs.
Hopefully over the next couple of months, but until they arrive can't detail sizes yet.post #1256 of 22049/29/13 at 11:30pmpost #1257 of 220410/4/13 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes
We have just started stocking a great new product from Germany called Covy's Shoe Covers.
They keep bad weather well away from leather shoes and boots and can take temperature from -40C to 150+C!
We think this product is fantastic value at £33.25 ex VAT (£39.90 inc VAT) per pair and come with their own beautifully crafted carrying case that can be stored away in a desk, car glove box or in your brief case. This way if you are caught short you can protect your investment.
We have them in four colours and three sizes.
Outstanding! I ordered a pair or expresso and in less than a week I received them. They look and feel great, and can't wait to use them here in Seattle within the next few days. I bought some saphir products here to help ease some of the associated shipping cost, but imo a fine quality purchase and exemplary service.post #1258 of 220410/4/13 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sabutai
Outstanding! I ordered a pair or expresso and in less than a week I received them. They look and feel great, and can't wait to use them here in Seattle within the next few days. I bought some saphir products here to help ease some of the associated shipping cost, but imo a fine quality purchase and exemplary service.
Many thanks, indeed. Great to hear you like the service and your purchases!!!post #1259 of 220410/9/13 at 5:23ampost #1260 of 220410/10/13 at 5:36amA nice picture of our new employee Lily modelling with some favourites for Winter 2013
And as we continue to improve our service to our customers worldwide, from now onwards we are including a free of charge pair of our beautiful cedar shoetrees and free of charge international shipping with all footwear purchased from www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › The danger of Google, Twitter, and Facebook 16 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding