These are made in a one piece moulding from Covy's own "CoverFlex" that is soft and gentle on your shoes inside but durable and protective from the elements on the outside.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alfred Sargent for Herring Last post on 10/18/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 3/24/17 at 3:33pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread - Page 84post #1246 of 23509/23/13 at 12:11ampost #1247 of 23509/23/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by OliverGauffe
Well I know its a bit run of the mill, but I have seen some new designs from Caterpillar and Timberland with smart/stylish boots that are also rugged like the products they are known for... I'm thinking of giving the Orson model a try. It's not a brogue look, but it's classy enough for my purposes...
why you posting this on an affiliated vendor thread, this got nothing to do with AFPOSpost #1248 of 23509/23/13 at 2:34ampost #1249 of 23509/23/13 at 3:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes
I wanted to showcase some of the great Sander and Sander shoes we have instock at the moment. They are all from their Casual range and all 100% made in England. The quality is very edident as soon as you feel the shoes. Beautiful quality calf and suede leathers, perfect finishing and great attention to detail.
I've been very pleased with the crepe-soled suede chukkas you sent me, and would be inclined to order more Sanders shoes if you stocked size 13.Here is an article on Sanders: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/sanders-shoes-guide-factory-tour/post #1250 of 23509/23/13 at 7:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Isbister
I've been very pleased with the crepe-soled suede chukkas you sent me, and would be inclined to order more Sanders shoes if you stocked size 13.
Here is an article on Sanders: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/sanders-shoes-guide-factory-tour/
Thank you for this link to this great article!
Just checked with Sanders and they currently make the Hi Top, Lo Top, Jack , Olly and Bertie in a size 13. We can special order any of these for you, let us know what you would like.post #1251 of 23509/23/13 at 8:00ampost #1252 of 23509/28/13 at 11:57ampost #1253 of 23509/29/13 at 7:51ampost #1254 of 23509/29/13 at 10:13ampost #1255 of 23509/29/13 at 11:00amQuote:
We will hopefully be getting some subs coming through of the Ramsey in Whiskey cordovan. Very tricky leather to work with and some didn't make the strict quality standards of AS, and have been graded subs.
Hopefully over the next couple of months, but until they arrive can't detail sizes yet.post #1256 of 23509/29/13 at 11:30pmpost #1257 of 235010/4/13 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes
We have just started stocking a great new product from Germany called Covy's Shoe Covers.
They keep bad weather well away from leather shoes and boots and can take temperature from -40C to 150+C!
We think this product is fantastic value at £33.25 ex VAT (£39.90 inc VAT) per pair and come with their own beautifully crafted carrying case that can be stored away in a desk, car glove box or in your brief case. This way if you are caught short you can protect your investment.
We have them in four colours and three sizes.
Outstanding! I ordered a pair or expresso and in less than a week I received them. They look and feel great, and can't wait to use them here in Seattle within the next few days. I bought some saphir products here to help ease some of the associated shipping cost, but imo a fine quality purchase and exemplary service.post #1258 of 235010/4/13 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sabutai
Outstanding! I ordered a pair or expresso and in less than a week I received them. They look and feel great, and can't wait to use them here in Seattle within the next few days. I bought some saphir products here to help ease some of the associated shipping cost, but imo a fine quality purchase and exemplary service.
Many thanks, indeed. Great to hear you like the service and your purchases!!!post #1259 of 235010/9/13 at 5:23ampost #1260 of 235010/10/13 at 5:36amA nice picture of our new employee Lily modelling with some favourites for Winter 2013
And as we continue to improve our service to our customers worldwide, from now onwards we are including a free of charge pair of our beautiful cedar shoetrees and free of charge international shipping with all footwear purchased from www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Maison Margiela line 11 leather belt 16 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...