Originally Posted by chrome_dout
I sent him a PM awhile back...guessing he forgot to reply and update the thread? It happens.
I don't remember getting that... I could use the skrilla though. Pics pending, what I have is -
1. Lumen et umbra raw hem shirt, size 48, in taupe, fits like a 46, $175
2. Lumen et umbra raw hem shirt, size 50, in white with black cloth covered buttons, fits like a slim 48, $175
(both of those are
attempts at buying that shirt and both times it's too small in the chest)
3. Julius pigskin leather shirt, size 3, fits like a 46 with slim arms, $275
4. KKA raw edge lined snap coat, which is kind of hard to describe but I posted a fit pic of it once - unfortunately the sleeves are a bit too short and it's tight in the chest so I can't really wear it.
5. Drkshdw grey over blue (hog, I think it's called) jeans, detroits, in 31 x 35 or so, need to measure, $130.
6. Augusta side zips, brown / black, horse possibly. They're labelled a 9uk but fit like a 12US. $750 (the guy I bought 'em from wants to buy them back in a month but money now is better than money later).
See I have all this stuff and not enough time to actually sell it. I have half a wardrobe of McQueen stuff in eu52 that's too big for me now, awesome summer stuff, but it isn't posted either. Everything up there except the Rafstros is still available. Also need to sell those Dior 19cm Sharp Notations that are too tight, and some black power stretch N&F skinny guys in 31. Still have an awesome 2b slim-42eu Helmut Lang suit from like 05 as well.
I think at this point someone could pretty much message me and go "Hey dude I need a ______" and I'd have something for them.