or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › So Fresh & So Crispy: MMM (2x GAT, 1x Black Hightops), Junya, Edun
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So Fresh & So Crispy: MMM (2x GAT, 1x Black Hightops), Junya, Edun - Page 2

post #16 of 36
He should at least hold onto those black hitops. Pretty easy to wear with various stuff. I wish they were 44s as those are right up my alley
post #17 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
He should at least hold onto those black hitops. Pretty easy to wear with various stuff. I wish they were 44s as those are right up my alley
He's decided he's a 42 instead of a 41. I would pick them up for around the $350 range. I just can't justify spending $600 on a used pair of sneaks (no offense to SQ). I wish they weren't so rare, because that's what's making them so expensive. Damn you Margiela for making ugly hightops now.
post #18 of 36
holy boners
post #19 of 36
Thread Starter 
price drop of baller shoe pack to 1200.
post #20 of 36
The things I would do for the black hi tops in 44 or 45
post #21 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
He's decided he's a 42 instead of a 41.

I would pick them up for around the $350 range. I just can't justify spending $600 on a used pair of sneaks (no offense to SQ). I wish they weren't so rare, because that's what's making them so expensive.

Damn you Margiela for making ugly hightops now.

Maybe this model is rare, but when new they're in the $600 ish range... and this is nearly new. I don't think that it's due to it being rare.
post #22 of 36
Lol, yeah, tell me the last pair of WORN MMMs you've seen for 6 bills, don't be silly. NEW MMM highs can be had pretty regularly for $300-$400 on B&S and after season ends. The rarity of these is THE reason for the price. I'm not going to shit up sq's thread though, he's a cool guy. More power to somebody who kops these.
post #23 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
He should at least hold onto those black hitops. Pretty easy to wear with various stuff. I wish they were 44s as those are right up my alley
I'm not much of a sneaker guy, but I really dig those mmm hitops. gl with the sale.
post #24 of 36
THIS GUY IS GREAT!

buy from him.
post #25 of 36
Break those sneaks up man.....
post #26 of 36
Thread Starter 
Price drop on Junya runway trousers. Pony hair trainers sold.
post #27 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
Pony hair trainers sold.

Nobody told me you were breaking them up! props to whoever kopped though!
post #28 of 36
split em upppp! lol i NEEEEED those high tops
post #29 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCoHammers7 View Post
Nobody told me you were breaking them up! props to whoever kopped though!
Guilty. Edit: Received and love 'em, thanks b.
post #30 of 36
Thread Starter 
For some reason it won't let me edit my original post. Splitting up HighTops and Blue velvet GATs. High tops selling for 600. Blue GATs selling for 260.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › So Fresh & So Crispy: MMM (2x GAT, 1x Black Hightops), Junya, Edun