• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What song or tune is stuck in your head today?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Today it's "Flashlight" by Parliament.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks to a certain thread, it is "Don't Stop Believin'"
plain.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Thanks to a certain thread, it is "Don't Stop Believin'"
plain.gif

I'm so sorry.
frown.gif

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slaughterhouse-Microphone...and I'm not even fond of rap.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bodies by Drowning Pool.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i hate it when this happens. some song or tune gets stuck in your head and it really grinds out in your head turns into a headache and the tune/melody just turns to sh*t. because your mind just really metamorphosizes it throughout the day for some reason. and then you wonder how that song ever made it to the radio, and then you actually hear it again on radio, and then you say, oh, it sounds so much better outside the head.

today it is the theme melody violin piece to the sarah connor chronicles for some reason. yesterday too. it started when i was showering yesterday and i was blasting humming the melody in the shower for some reason.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
'turn to the sky' - march violets

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
This after I heard it on the radio this morning: http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/
Whoah, I had no idea there was a non-penis-spinning version of the badger! Not so much the song that's stuck in my head today, this is actually the song that plays non-stop in my head every waking hour 365 days a year:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Whoah, I had no idea there was a non-penis-spinning version of the badger!

Not so much the song that's stuck in my head today, this is actually the song that plays non-stop in my head every waking hour 365 days a year:

Yeah. Long before he twirled *********, the badger starred in an internet meme called "BadgerBadgerBadger." I was still in college when it happened, so I want to say this was circa 2001 or 2002. Ancient history by now, of course. Many of you were probably little more than fetuses at the time.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Yellow Submarine." I can't stand that song.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Racks on racks on racks Racks on racks on racks
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads