or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everyday Carry (Picture Edition)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everyday Carry (Picture Edition) - Page 6

post #76 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
How does anyone else manage to carry more than this?
A Saddleback small satchel.
post #77 of 485
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
iPhone
keys
money clip

How does anyone else manage to carry more than this?

I fit everything from OP in jean pockets.
post #78 of 485
post #79 of 485
I'll play. Not pictured: Keys and whatever knife. Pictured left to right: P&S camera in case Coach card case Iphone Ram stick Verizon wireless hotspot Moleskine in Gfeller case with a Surefire E2D ED Defender sitting on it Paul Smith wallet Cash in Silver clip Moleskine Day Planner NAA Mini revolver & holster NAA Guardian 380 & holster.
post #80 of 485
Isn't it redundant to carry a card case, money clip, and wallet?
post #81 of 485
and two pistols
post #82 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramp View Post
Isn't it redundant to carry a card case, money clip, and wallet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
and two pistols
Not really.
post #83 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag Dan View Post

username makes post.
post #84 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post
Not really.

Two pistols makes sense to me, but what do you keep in your wallet? Just receipts and things?
post #85 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag Dan View Post

Is that THE Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch? If it is, it makes up for your fake AK.
post #86 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramp View Post
Two pistols makes sense to me, but what do you keep in your wallet? Just receipts and things?
CCs, IDs, receipts and usually the large bills are stashed there. My wallet is stashed in a coat pocket or in the satchel. I do a back pocket conceal and carry. The back pocket bulge just looks like a wallet. So if it all goes downhill in a hand basket and I'm involved in a robbery I'm just gettin' my wallet for ya man. It's a technique called weasel craft. The card holder is just for my business cards and nothing else.
post #87 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's View Post
CCs, IDs, receipts and usually the large bills are stashed there. My wallet is stashed in a coat pocket or in the satchel. I do a back pocket conceal and carry. The back pocket bulge just looks like a wallet. So if it all goes downhill in a hand basket and I'm involved in a robbery I'm just gettin' my wallet for ya man. It's a technique called weasel craft. The card holder is just for my business cards and nothing else.


crane - the auto goes in the back pocket and the revolver on the ankle? is that how it works? what caliber is the revolver? is that a 22?

that must be a heavy pair of pants with all that stuff in it.
post #88 of 485
Thread Starter 
Weasel craft is my favourite phrase of the week.
post #89 of 485
Wallet Seiko Black Knight Kershaw Tyrade Fenix E20 Keys Cigarettes ???secret??? Democrats, for you: Republicans, for you: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #90 of 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
crane - the auto goes in the back pocket and the revolver on the ankle? is that how it works? what caliber is the revolver? is that a 22? that must be a heavy pair of pants with all that stuff in it.
GT the auto goes in the back pocket. First round is a hollow point followed by 6 Buffalo Bore +P solids for penetration. They hit almost as good as 9MM. Sometimes the mini does as well. The holster in the pic (mini) is a back pocket/front pocket holster depending on how I configure it. Yeah it's a 22LR five shot SA revolver that lives most of the time around the ankle. If I'm on the ground I can get to it and screw it into the BGs nose and clear his ocular cranial cavity for him. Most of the stuff in the pic goes in the Saddleback satchel so I'm not loaded down.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everyday Carry (Picture Edition)