or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Minnis fresco or mohair for unlined suit?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Minnis fresco or mohair for unlined suit? - Page 2

post #16 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
You guys are incredible and crazy.

I invite you to come to Hong Kong for spring break.

On a different note, I have hardly seen RTW makers use fresco/finmeresco/crispaire. Mohair yes, but not fresco.
post #17 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturlaut II View Post

On a different note, I have hardly seen RTW makers use fresco/finmeresco/crispaire. Mohair yes, but not fresco.

Truely
post #18 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturlaut II View Post
I invite you to come to Hong Kong for spring break.

On a different note, I have hardly seen RTW makers use fresco/finmeresco/crispaire. Mohair yes, but not fresco.

I've worked there two summers already and visit regularly during the calendar New Year. You guys must be much cooler than I

Well, I guess it might be okay in the cooler months. But ehhhhhhhhh
post #19 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
I've worked there two summers already and visit regularly during the calendar New Year. You guys must be much cooler than I

Well, I guess it might be okay in the cooler months. But ehhhhhhhhh

I would just said don't wear a suit at all when it is 30+C/90+F.
post #20 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishball View Post
I would just said don't wear a suit at all when it is 30+C/90+F.

I remember taking very complicated walks through all the indoor overhead paths in Central to avoid ever stepping out of air conditioning for more than 2 minutes.

When do you intend to wear your 15oz fresco?
post #21 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
I remember taking very complicated walks through all the indoor overhead paths in Central to avoid ever stepping out of air conditioning for more than 2 minutes.

When do you intend to wear your 15oz fresco?

Today and tomorrow will be fine. anytime between 13-25C.
post #22 of 33
exactly why people are dressed like pigs here in SG!
post #23 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturlaut II View Post
I invite you to come to Hong Kong for spring break.

On a different note, I have hardly seen RTW makers use fresco/finmeresco/crispaire. Mohair yes, but not fresco.

+1. Anyone know why there isn't moar available? I've seen exactly zero in fresco.
post #24 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturlaut II View Post
I invite you to come to Hong Kong for spring break. On a different note, I have hardly seen RTW makers use fresco/finmeresco/crispaire. Mohair yes, but not fresco.
We have this special commission LINEN fresco by Ringjacket coming in.
post #25 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toiletduck View Post
We have this special commission LINEN fresco by Ringjacket coming in.

post #26 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toiletduck View Post
We have this special commission LINEN fresco by Ringjacket coming in.

A linen fresco! That's a rare breed. As fresco is a trade mark of one company only (and that company, to the limited extent of my knowledge, produced no fresco in linen), so I assume the name of the fabric is a description of the weave of the linen then a fresco-linen blend?
post #27 of 33
Yes very rare - Yes, the fabric describes the weave of the linen. The original name is in Japanese, so I adapted a name for it
post #28 of 33
Out here, fresco is a almost 3-season fabric.
post #29 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturlaut II View Post
Out here, fresco is a almost 3-season fabric.

Does this include your summers or your winters?
post #30 of 33
Thread Starter 
I've just ordered 280-310 g. fresco in wheat for an unlined suit.

It will be SB 3 roll to 2 buttons, patch pockets.
Trousers with turn ups and and two pleats. I will share photos one the suit is finished.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Minnis fresco or mohair for unlined suit?