Crazy day today. Hottest day of the year (by far) and I had to pack things in the heat. I drank whatever I felt was right.
- Finished the last glass of Weingut Nelles - 1479 Albus cuvée. Tasty summer wine.
- Westmalle Trappist Tripel -- not a fan of the tripels I've had so far, they were all too sweet, especially when they get too warm.
- Dark & Stormy with the last drops of my Ron Centenario XX anos. This rum is just too sweet with too much of a burnt sugar taste. It can be good outside in a flask in high heat -- sometimes --, but overall I'm no big fan.
- Dr. Bürklin-Wolf's Riesling. Nice.
- Martini after the method described at The Rakish Bon Vivant's blog -- the ice cubes just get coated with the vermouth.
- As a finisher, some Ardbeg - Airigh Nam Beist.
Surprisingly, I've handled it quite well despite the heat.
Also, some non-alcoholic stuff.
Lots of water, Rivella, and finally got around to make it again -- Mariage Frère's Marco Polo as an iced tea. Just delicious. 12.5g tea per 1L of water, steeped 5 minutes (will do 4 tomorrow), added 2.5-3g sugar/100ml.