or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What are you drinking right now?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are you drinking right now? - Page 701

post #10501 of 13949
Wow, didn't even know they made Sierra Nevada in cans. That is really interesting, maybe it will help bring SN to export markets.
post #10502 of 13949
Yeah, me neither, until just a while ago. Been scoring it by the case-load and stocking up, as it's been on sale for $12.50 a 12er at my local Vons. Woot!
post #10503 of 13949
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

Wow, didn't even know they made Sierra Nevada in cans. That is really interesting, maybe it will help bring SN to export markets.

They just started. In fact, its all the rage in the states. Even fucking Corona is getting in on the game.
post #10504 of 13949
Bourbon Renewal.
2oz EJ 12
1oz LeJ
.5oz SS
.5oz CdC
1d Angostura

Tad sweet. It's ok though. Not sure whether I'll make it again for myself though.
Edit: Actually it's not just a tad too sweet. It is far too sweet for my taste. Cut the .5 oz SS. Or just add a dash.
Edited by b1os - 7/12/12 at 4:09pm
post #10505 of 13949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

They just started. In fact, its all the rage in the states. Even fucking Corona is getting in on the game.

you drink corona?crazy.gif
post #10506 of 13949
William Larue Weller Kentucky bourbon with an ice cube.
post #10507 of 13949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

They just started. In fact, its all the rage in the states. Even fucking Corona is getting in on the game.

On the beach... it makes both these beers taste better. shog[1].gif
post #10508 of 13949
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post

you drink corona?crazy.gif

Oh god no.
post #10509 of 13949
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocostella View Post

On the beach... it makes both these beers taste better. shog[1].gif

Truth. Last time I was in Mexico I played beach volleyball for a few hours one evening with a bunch of locals. In the later games we started drinking Modelo Especial from cans and I have to say it was very satisfying. Could have been the conditions, though.
post #10510 of 13949
Campari and gin and into the Italian July evening... Ciao.
post #10511 of 13949
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post

William Larue Weller Kentucky bourbon with an ice cube.

Don't like that one. You can almost feel the paprika in the ass.

post #10512 of 13949
A friend who's hosting me and my girlfriend in London just opened up a bottle of 2004 Veuve Clicquot. I'm not a huge fan of N.V. Veuve, and I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of the vintage stuff, but I'm totally grateful for the opportunity to try the stuff.
post #10513 of 13949
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

A friend who's hosting me and my girlfriend in London just opened up a bottle of 2004 Veuve Clicquot. I'm not a huge fan of N.V. Veuve, and I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of the vintage stuff, but I'm totally grateful for the opportunity to try the stuff.

Fancy that! Some great champagne there. Well if you know and like champagne it's good stuff, otherwise you don't know what you are drinking really (they all will taste the same)

post #10514 of 13949
Havana Club, Coca Cola, lime, and ice..
post #10515 of 13949
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post

Havana Club, Coca Cola, lime, and ice..

Where the hell did you score the HC from?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What are you drinking right now?