or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What are you drinking right now?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are you drinking right now? - Page 695

post #10411 of 14579
San Pellegrino Aranciata with vodka and two dashes of Fee bros. cherry bitters
Carte Blanche
G&T with a dash of The Bitter End Thai bitters. Delicious.
post #10412 of 14579
Finished a couple bottles of Gamay and decided to try a new Kangaroo Kicker recipe. That's a "vodka martini" in modern bar speak. I wanted to do a 1:5 vermouth/vodka, so since I'm not that good at math, just did 1 oz Noilly with five oz Tito's. Two dashs Angostura and two dashes Reagan's Orange bitter. Awesome. So awesome I made another. smile.gif
post #10413 of 14579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Finished a couple bottles of Gamay and decided to try a new Kangaroo Kicker recipe. That's a "vodka martini" in modern bar speak. I wanted to do a 1:5 vermouth/vodka, so since I'm not that good at math, just did 1 oz Noilly with five oz Tito's. Two dashs Angostura and two dashes Reagan's Orange bitter. Awesome. So awesome I made another. smile.gif

thumbs-up.gif
post #10414 of 14579
old fashioned
post #10415 of 14579
Bit of green charteruse, bit of brandy, topped with soda.
post #10416 of 14579
Cuba Libre with 1.5cl lime juice, 5cl Ron Varadero 3, 3cl Flor de Cana 7 and a dash of simple syrup. Topped with coke.

And Gansefoort Fizz.
2oz Flor de Cana 7, 1oz Drambuie, 1oz lemon juice, some dashes Angostura & TBT Creole Bitters, dash of simple syrup. Topped with soda water.
post #10417 of 14579
Aviation. I think I've perfected the recipe:

2 oz. gin
0.5 oz. maraschino
0.125 oz. creme de violette
0.75 oz. lemon juice
post #10418 of 14579
^won't work with TBT CdV (edit: The Bitter Truth Crème de Violette). tongue.gif

(But I will try nonetheless)
Edited by b1os - 6/24/12 at 5:15pm
post #10419 of 14579
Piob, Tito's is my vodka of choice. fing02[1].gif
post #10420 of 14579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Piob, Tito's is my vodka of choice. fing02[1].gif

It's hard to go wrong with it...great vodka and is pretty cheap compared to many of the vodkas out there right now.
post #10421 of 14579
Had a London Buck earlier today. Now back to Cuba Libre, this time less LJ (>1cl), 5cl Varadero 3 and 3cl Flor de Cana 7.
post #10422 of 14579
Another improvisation with my Chambord knockoff. 2oz Barbancourt 8y, 1oz Raspberry liqueur, 1oz lime juice, dash of angostura bitters. It's very good, and one I'll have to remember in the future- there simply aren't enough rum drinks that aren't tiki or long drinks.
post #10423 of 14579
5 oz Wisers
2 oz Noilly Prat
2 eye droppers VTR bitters

x2
post #10424 of 14579
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjeff View Post

Another improvisation with my Chambord knockoff. 2oz Barbancourt 8y, 1oz Raspberry liqueur, 1oz lime juice, dash of angostura bitters. It's very good, and one I'll have to remember in the future- there simply aren't enough rum drinks that aren't tiki or long drinks.
Maybe try a Gansevoort Fizz?
post #10425 of 14579
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjeff View Post

Another improvisation with my Chambord knockoff. 2oz Barbancourt 8y, 1oz Raspberry liqueur, 1oz lime juice, dash of angostura bitters. It's very good, and one I'll have to remember in the future- there simply aren't enough rum drinks that aren't tiki or long drinks.

I forget what it was called but I think there is a cocktail that uses replaces the gin for rum in a White Lady.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What are you drinking right now?