or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Saw a Butt Ugly SUV Today
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saw a Butt Ugly SUV Today - Page 5

post #61 of 87
^ What is that? It looks like a cartoon car come to life!
post #62 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by limping_decorum View Post
this is a big box with lights...


Srsly?! Toyota made a fake hummer?
post #63 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
Srsly?! Toyota made a fake hummer?

I think its a bit bigger. It runs on a big 4cyl turbo diesel and was mostly designed/built for SDF troops. The street model was a very limited run.
post #64 of 87
Ugly or not? I certainly think they're gaudy though, especially the white Toyota.
700
Two reassuringly expensive shiny new SUVs parked outside and belonging to the owners of a local high-interest loan and finance company. No 'Made in China' rubbish here.
Edited by MikeDT - 9/5/11 at 3:29am
post #65 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

Ugly or not? I certainly think they're gaudy though, especially the white Toyota.
700
Two reassuringly expensive shiny new SUVs parked outside and belonging to the owners of a local high-interest loan and finance company. No 'Made in China' rubbish here.

The panda seats are nice. BMW Individual?

Edit: awfully small rims btw.
post #66 of 87
What do you guys think of the RR Evoque ?
post #67 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post

Friend of mine has a Cayenne: cannot keep the front end aligned. The fucker just keeps chewing tires.

I go through a set about every 11K miles. It is the price you pay for soft, high performance tires.
post #68 of 87
From North Korea apparently. Peace Motors
247
Has anyone actually seen one of these?

http://www.madeinnorthkorea.com/DPRK-cars.html
post #69 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

What do you guys think of the RR Evoque ?

Thought it looks great. Oddly, I've only seen them in Lagos.
post #70 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

From North Korea apparently. Peace Motors
247
Has anyone actually seen one of these?
http://www.madeinnorthkorea.com/DPRK-cars.html

I think if you say something bad about the leader. It will switch it self to auto drive, and take you to the nearest gulag.
Edited by ALFAMALE - 4/17/12 at 12:03pm
post #71 of 87
The Evoque isn't bad looking. But I find that I'm beginning to tire from the exterior style the more and more I see them on the streets. I think it would be more successful in a town/area where not too many people would be driving one. I feel like NYC will be littered with them in the coming years...with NJ plates devil.gif
post #72 of 87
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post

Friend of mine has a Cayenne: cannot keep the front end aligned. The fucker just keeps chewing tires.

I go through a set about every 11K miles. It is the price you pay for soft, high performance tires.

Yikes, that's pretty bad. I found the same thing was happening with my Michelin tires on the Lexus. I switched to Kumho Ecsta Platinum and got the same ride and twice the tire longevity.
post #73 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

What do you guys think of the RR Evoque ?

Hideous and overpriced
post #74 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhurit View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

What do you guys think of the RR Evoque ?

Hideous and overpriced
Looks too Ford-like for my taste. Not a fan.
post #75 of 87
speaking of the infinity...brand new with dealer tags

467
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Saw a Butt Ugly SUV Today