sorry about that. i was unaware. it shan't happen again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paging shoe experts - who makes this shoe? Last post on 11/30/12 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Santoni vs Peal & Co. from Brooks Brothers vs Ferragamo Last post on 10/29/12 at 7:19am in Classic Menswear
- Mid-brown suede captoe? Last post on 10/14/12 at 9:26pm in Classic Menswear
- Is this BB boat shoe to formal to go along with jeans? Last post on 10/7/12 at 8:15pm in Classic Menswear
- What last does Alden use in its BB Shoes? Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:51pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Florsheim by Duckie Brown Cordovan Shoe & Boot Thread - Page 19post #271 of 3358/31/12 at 7:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 3359/22/12 at 5:03pmpost #273 of 3359/23/12 at 5:36ampost #274 of 3359/25/12 at 4:53pm
i currently own three pair of florsheim duckies. two shell cordovan, one scotch long wing and one navy boot (recently purchased here). the other pair is a black welder boot. the welder and scotch i've had for almost 2 years and they're holding up nicely in regular rotation with the rest of my collection. i love them all and if you can find them for around 200 NEW or close to half that used i think you're in a good spot.
post #275 of 3359/25/12 at 6:11pmThread Starterpost #276 of 3359/25/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
never bought from 6pm before (a zappos affiliate), but they say they have 11.5 here in burgundy shell for $270:post #277 of 33510/14/12 at 2:44pmThread Starterpost #278 of 33510/14/12 at 2:44pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by heterophilous
never bought from 6pm before (a zappos affiliate), but they say they have 11.5 here in burgundy shell for $270:
Great find. Very temptedpost #279 of 33511/23/12 at 7:45pmpost #280 of 33511/25/12 at 6:51ampost #281 of 33511/29/12 at 10:10ampost #282 of 33511/30/12 at 2:36pmQuote:
I think it's OK ,but in general they run about half size large. You can see some comments earlier in this thread.
...actually, NAMOR mentions this in the very first post. I seem to recall most others (including myself) agreeing with that assessment.post #283 of 33512/3/12 at 11:37amWell, I took a flyer On the 6pm.com Duckie brown blue shell boots for $190, and guys, they're pretty nice. Definitely shell, they had some waxy build up probably from sitting for so long. The soles say horween. The stitching isn't bad at all. The dye is slightly uneven in places but that's a trait I like in shell. I'll try to take some pics this evening. I just wore them today for the first time. For $190 it's a no brainier. Too bad there is no morepost #284 of 33512/3/12 at 11:39ampost #285 of 33512/4/12 at 1:13pm
I'm sorry if this is not on the right thread but this is about the Florsheim Veblen regular shoes and not the Duckie Brown. I guess they size the same anyway.
I ordered a pair of Florsheim Veblen a time ago from eBay and they were way to big. I never had other shoes than Red Wing boots and sneakers.
Since they don't sell Florsheim over the counter here in Norway I have to use a reference. I usually wear 9.5 US in regular Nike sneakers or 9 US in my Red Wing boots.
I measured my foot to be 10 12/16. Can someone help me out with the sizing?
Either way, thank you very much!
- Florsheim by Duckie Brown Cordovan Shoe & Boot Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Austro-Hungarian school of shoemaking 10 minutes ago
- › END OF SUMMER SALE! Five Classic Ivy/Trad jackets, $25 or less!... 12 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › GANT by MICHAEL BASTIAN Madras Plaid Check Slim Buttondown Shirt S 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015