sorry about that. i was unaware. it shan't happen again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paging shoe experts - who makes this shoe? Last post on 11/30/12 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Santoni vs Peal & Co. from Brooks Brothers vs Ferragamo Last post on 10/29/12 at 7:19am in Classic Menswear
- Mid-brown suede captoe? Last post on 10/14/12 at 9:26pm in Classic Menswear
- Is this BB boat shoe to formal to go along with jeans? Last post on 10/7/12 at 8:15pm in Classic Menswear
- What last does Alden use in its BB Shoes? Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:51pm in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Florsheim by Duckie Brown Cordovan Shoe & Boot Thread - Page 19post #271 of 3368/31/12 at 7:54ampost #272 of 3369/22/12 at 5:03pmpost #273 of 3369/23/12 at 5:36ampost #274 of 3369/25/12 at 4:53pm
i currently own three pair of florsheim duckies. two shell cordovan, one scotch long wing and one navy boot (recently purchased here). the other pair is a black welder boot. the welder and scotch i've had for almost 2 years and they're holding up nicely in regular rotation with the rest of my collection. i love them all and if you can find them for around 200 NEW or close to half that used i think you're in a good spot.
post #275 of 3369/25/12 at 6:11pmThread Starterpost #276 of 3369/25/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
never bought from 6pm before (a zappos affiliate), but they say they have 11.5 here in burgundy shell for $270:post #277 of 33610/14/12 at 2:44pmThread Starterpost #278 of 33610/14/12 at 2:44pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by heterophilous
never bought from 6pm before (a zappos affiliate), but they say they have 11.5 here in burgundy shell for $270:
Great find. Very temptedpost #279 of 33611/23/12 at 7:45pmpost #280 of 33611/25/12 at 6:51ampost #281 of 33611/29/12 at 10:10ampost #282 of 33611/30/12 at 2:36pmQuote:
I think it's OK ,but in general they run about half size large. You can see some comments earlier in this thread.
...actually, NAMOR mentions this in the very first post. I seem to recall most others (including myself) agreeing with that assessment.post #283 of 33612/3/12 at 11:37amWell, I took a flyer On the 6pm.com Duckie brown blue shell boots for $190, and guys, they're pretty nice. Definitely shell, they had some waxy build up probably from sitting for so long. The soles say horween. The stitching isn't bad at all. The dye is slightly uneven in places but that's a trait I like in shell. I'll try to take some pics this evening. I just wore them today for the first time. For $190 it's a no brainier. Too bad there is no morepost #284 of 33612/3/12 at 11:39ampost #285 of 33612/4/12 at 1:13pm
I'm sorry if this is not on the right thread but this is about the Florsheim Veblen regular shoes and not the Duckie Brown. I guess they size the same anyway.
I ordered a pair of Florsheim Veblen a time ago from eBay and they were way to big. I never had other shoes than Red Wing boots and sneakers.
Since they don't sell Florsheim over the counter here in Norway I have to use a reference. I usually wear 9.5 US in regular Nike sneakers or 9 US in my Red Wing boots.
I measured my foot to be 10 12/16. Can someone help me out with the sizing?
Either way, thank you very much!
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 43 seconds ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 49 seconds ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding