or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › The Official Hair Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Hair Thread - Page 9

post #121 of 1139
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post
I call it the David Lynch.

Nice! I hadn't made the connection...
post #122 of 1139
anyone here that cut their own hair?
I was woundering what the easiest hair style is to cut? (other then close-cropped hair)
post #123 of 1139
i like this guy's side parted haircuts.
post #124 of 1139
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryvac View Post
anyone here that cut their own hair?
I was woundering what the easiest hair style is to cut? (other then close-cropped hair)


IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #125 of 1139
bad pic, but you get the idea
post #126 of 1139
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAIRWIZ-HAIR-TRI...#ht_500wt_1156
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #127 of 1139
Wayne Rooney, balding at 25, has a hair transplant. (Me, balding at 25, just shaved my head and got over it)
post #128 of 1139
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesecondprize View Post

Holy hell, you can still buy them?
post #129 of 1139
sup y'all, I need some hair advice. I'm trying to achieve the dry slicked back look. I've tried a few different things (american crew pomade, redken 03 pomade, mousse, styling paste...) but can't seem to achieve the airy dry look; my hair always ends up looking like a wet greaser-styled pompadour. here are some photos for what i'm going for (mac from it's always sunny, hugh jackman) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ro...e_Skidmore.jpg http://www.csicon.org/wp-content/upl...h-Jackman1.jpg any tips?
post #130 of 1139
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolsosuave View Post
sup y'all, I need some hair advice.

I'm trying to achieve the dry slicked back look. I've tried a few different things (american crew pomade, redken 03 pomade, mousse, styling paste...) but can't seem to achieve the airy dry look; my hair always ends up looking like a wet greaser-styled pompadour.

here are some photos for what i'm going for (mac from it's always sunny, hugh jackman)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ro...e_Skidmore.jpg
http://www.csicon.org/wp-content/upl...h-Jackman1.jpg

any tips?

American Crew light hold styling cream. Use quite a bit, slick it back and in about 1 hour after it dries slick back again with your fingers.
post #131 of 1139
..
post #132 of 1139
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Holy hell, you can still buy them?
...
post #133 of 1139
I shampoo every other day, otherwise, will have a headache.
post #134 of 1139
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post
American Crew light hold styling cream. Use quite a bit, slick it back and in about 1 hour after it dries slick back again with your fingers.
Do this with wet or dry hair? Trying to learn style while perfecting my craft. Style is actually tougher to understand... Sent from iPhone
post #135 of 1139
I feel like this hairstyle would suit my face a lot, i'm definitely going to wheel this summer, and I need a nice new dew. How would you go about making this style? Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › The Official Hair Thread