• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Authenticity check Lanvin tennis sneaker

johnQuest

Reaction score
Hello, could you guys do a legit check on this pair of the Lanvin tennis sneaker please?
afd71e57.jpg
3d4478cf.jpg
23cf25e4.jpg
e05de15e.jpg
1f77aeca.jpg

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Legit

johnQuest

Reaction score
thanks for the responds

how do you guys see that if i may ask?
the reason that makes me question the authenticity is because the stitching looks a bit different on photos from luisaviaroma

johnQuest

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
They look exactly like the once i have in front of me, and i know they are real so i bet yours are too.

okay thanks!

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnQuest
thanks for the responds

how do you guys see that if i may ask?
the reason that makes me question the authenticity is because the stitching looks a bit different on photos from luisaviaroma

by looking at it.

johnQuest

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
by looking at it.
haha yes i understand that but i would like to know what to look for is it the material, the patent toe, the stitching, the sole? edit: ofcourse i compared it with googled pictures and pics from e-shops has the stitching changed on the newer releases? (im talking about the stitching on the side of the shoe under the laceholes)
lanvin_sneakers_men.jpg

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude they're legit, the stitching looks the same as the 2nd picture u just posted? geez.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
haha yes i understand that but i would like to know what to look for is it the material, the patent toe, the stitching, the sole? edit: ofcourse i compared it with googled pictures and pics from e-shops has the stitching changed on the newer releases? (im talking about the stitching on the side of the shoe under the laceholes)
lanvin_sneakers_men.jpg

those are exactly the same. usually fakes have very clear flaws, the sole looks weird, the materials are ****, they say "lain" instead of "lanvin" ... stuff like that. those are real lanvins.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are legit, special flower. I have a pair that looks exactly like those.

johnQuest

Reaction score
haha special flower, thanks!

@whatever123, i'll pm you if i see something (you know you have to size down right?)

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello, could you guys do a legit check on this pair of the Lanvin tennis sneaker please?
e05de15e.jpg

Gaiz, those are obviously fake, look at the logo in the insole, it's upside down. The real ones should look like this.
9zucL.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads