• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

:uhoh: Disgusting workplace behaviors.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
uhoh.gif
I just saw this in the bathroom and my face was literally
uhoh.gif
for the next couple minutes: I walk into the bathroom to take a leak and I see one of the math professors standing in front of the urinal. Normally I'd have gone over and used the urinal, but it seemed like he was busy with something so I veered towards a stall. As I pass by, I see him reach forward into the urinal, and scoop something up with his hand. I have no idea what it was, or why, but he did it slowly, with purpose. I also know that I heard him make a quick sucking noise a few seconds later with his mouth. And before he left, there was no sound of running water.
uhoh.gif
This guy has always seemed weird to me, but now I know. I will never, ever shake his hand.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was a bad idea to read this thread while eating soup.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was this in China? At my gym, the Chinese guys wash their feet in the sinks.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol
Was this in China? At my gym, the Chinese guys wash their feet in the sinks.

Yup it was in China. Should I mention the nationality and religion of the transgressor?
biggrin.gif

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Yup it was in China. Should I mention the nationality and religion of the transgressor?
biggrin.gif

Yes that's always relevant.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I get disgusted when I see guys I know leave the stall or urinal and not wash their hands afterwards. I no longer shake their hands.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
maybe he wakked off really quickly and caught some of the jizzum on his hand...

mintyfresh

Reaction score
Boogers are usual decorations along the walls above the urinals at work.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I think he might have spat a thick loogie into the urinal that stuck- then he panicked when I came in and it was just sticking there, so he wanted to help it down with his hand. I mean, that's the only scenario I can think of, and it doesn't excuse why the **** he didn't wash his hands.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I get disgusted when I see guys I know leave the stall or urinal and not wash their hands afterwards. I no longer shake their hands.
Unless I accidentally do get a splash of pee on my hand (which happens maybe 1/100 times), washing my hands after taking a leak is more of a formality so random people don't get butt hurt and look at me with a Pelosi face.
pelosi-nancy.jpg
I still do it regardless. On the other hand, washing my hands after unloading a hefty deuce makes more sense to me in terms of necessity.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you hands unusually sensitive to water? Jesus, just wash em.

When I worked in the corporate world I noticed how unusually disgusting the employees habits were in the bathroom and how often they would leave some disgusting mess in the sink or on the floor for someone else to deal with.

Clip your finger and toe nails at home, brush your teeth? that's great but try rinsing that crap down the sink, dump and dont flush...and other gross habits.

Never the less it was inevitable that I would get a sinus infection twice a year, since along with disgusting bathroom habits these people also had disgusting lunchroom habits. I found it to be horrifying, but mostly just annoying because I would have to take extra precautions like wiping down my keyboard, mouse and lunch table along with washing my hands quite often.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
uhoh.gif

I just saw this in the bathroom and my face was literally
uhoh.gif
for the next couple minutes:
I walk into the bathroom to take a leak and I see one of the math professors standing in front of the urinal. Normally I'd have gone over and used the urinal, but it seemed like he was busy with something so I veered towards a stall. As I pass by, I see him reach forward into the urinal, and scoop something up with his hand. I have no idea what it was, or why, but he did it slowly, with purpose. I also know that I heard him make a quick sucking noise a few seconds later with his mouth. And before he left, there was no sound of running water.

uhoh.gif

This guy has always seemed weird to me, but now I know. I will never, ever shake his hand.

omg that's ******* nasty. ****. i don't know why i clicked on this thread while i was eating lunch. UGH. /vomit

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
The guy that sits next to me eats disgusting chinese food everyday and the smell is toxic. He also eats it SO fast that at least 2 times every lunch he starts coughing/choking and almost pukes.

He eats room temperature canned corn for breakfast at 9am directly from the can.

He's constantly coughing to the point where my boss has started referring to him as "tuberculosis".

He gets super hungover and pukes all over the bathroom every 6 months or so.

He constantly talks with his mouth full. He'll actually strike up a conversation and while he's still saying his opening line he'll fill his mouth full of **** and continue speaking.

He eats about 6 of those Jamie Lee Curtis endorsed yogurts a day, the ones that make you ****. Probably needs them from all the fried chinese food he eats.

He yells into his phone in chinese from 9am to about 11am straight, or whenever his buddies in china go to bed for the night.

He has had gout 3 times in the last 2 years. Healthy eating habits again.

This dude is probably the worst human being I've ever met really.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to change professions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads