or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Is your penis significantly larger, or smaller than average?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is your penis significantly larger, or smaller than average? - Page 4

post #46 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano View Post
According to that chart and average sized Penor (5 1/2" long x 5" in circ, according to the OP) rates a low D.

Lots of very unsatisfied wimminz out there apparently.

This makes sense...Everybody probably gets with someone in the A or B range at some point if they are active. So they have something to compare to and will forever know that their chosen average man will have to rely on skills since he is only a D by pure size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmair View Post
It is worse than people think to have a big penis. As much as girls say they like big dicks, or guys say they like tight vaginas, when you have a dick that is very large, 9" long and 6" circumfrence, most girls find it to be too big.

I don't know what my circumfrence is...but I am in the A range for length. I have never thought that I was really that big...but occasionally I have had issues with the full length of it (or similar to what the dude in the story said about girls needing to be really relaxed)
post #47 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post
In case you guys are wondering if there's some authoritative text on all this; yes there is, and it's here.



The title of that chart makes it sound like the chart is showing the average size of a woman's penis. No thx!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaking9000 View Post
If you look at it, it kinda looks like a penis and a testicle

Just like my package!
post #48 of 62
I'd like to think that my penis is probably bigger than Conne's but smaller than Nil's.
post #49 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
I'd like to think that my penis is probably bigger than Conne's but smaller than Nil's.
Rube conducts himself like a man who's packing some heat. Confident, but not overly cocky or showy about it.
post #50 of 62
^Actually the RubeRod™ is merely average. I am a follower of Maria Muldaur's theory: "It ain't the meat it's the motion That makes your mama wanna rock It ain't the meat it's the motion It's the movement it isn't the stock"
post #51 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
^Actually the RubeRodâ„¢ is merely average.

I am a follower of Maria Muldaur's theory:

"It ain't the meat it's the motion
That makes your mama wanna rock
It ain't the meat it's the motion
It's the movement it isn't the stock"

I don't think that's as true as it used to be. I think size matters more now than it ever has. The current generation of prosti-tots has been so thoroughly sexualized and exposed to pornography that it has developed unrealistic standards about what to expect from a lover.

Remember how generations of men turned a blind eye, not to mention a calloused hand, to women's complaints that men worshipped unrealistically ideal female body proportions? That shit's come full circle. Especially among the young'uns. These days, even fat and acne-ridden girls think they're entitled to 12 inches of firehose dangling between the thighs of a well-tanned Brad Pitt type. Chicks don't even realize that they don't really want, much less need, enormous schlong. But their exposure to the pornographication of youth culture has convinced them otherwise.

It's not all bad for us, though. These girls now assume anal is standard-issue fare.
post #52 of 62
A gent who know his way around the clitoris will rapidly gain a positive reputation.
post #53 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Carlos View Post
I don't think that's as true as it used to be. I think size matters more now than it ever has. The current generation of prosti-tots has been so thoroughly sexualized and exposed to pornography that it has developed unrealistic standards about what to expect from a lover.

Remember how generations of men turned a blind eye, not to mention a calloused hand, to women's complaints that men worshipped unrealistically ideal female body proportions? That shit's come full circle. Especially among the young'uns. These days, even fat and acne-ridden girls think they're entitled to 12 inches of firehose dangling between the thighs of a well-tanned Brad Pitt type. Chicks don't even realize that they don't really want, much less need, enormous schlong. But their exposure to the pornographication of youth culture has convinced them otherwise.

It's not all bad for us, though. These girls now assume anal is standard-issue fare.

They also expect these 12 inch cocks to be six inches around and have the ability to vibrate and twist while inside of them.
post #54 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
A gent who know his way around the clitoris will rapidly gain a positive reputation.

True dat.

As a man of humbly average schlong myself, believe me, I've learned to get well acquainted with Little Pink Riding Hood.
post #55 of 62
post #56 of 62
My penis is average length, slightly above average thickness. But my tongue is enormous.
post #57 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
But my tongue is enormous.
I've been meaning to talk to you about that...
post #58 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
My penis is average length, slightly above average thickness. But my tongue is enormous.

Come on, Kyle. We both know that's not true. You have a tiny penis. Remember how we used to play "find Kyle's penis?" The whole point of that game was that it was challenging.
post #59 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
I've been meaning to talk to you about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Carlos View Post
Come on, Kyle. We both know that's not true. You have a tiny penis. Remember how we used to play "find Kyle's penis?" The whole point of that game was that it was challenging.

Nah, trust me. Absolutely average, which in and of itself is disappointing if you ask me. I shall send a picture for proofz.
post #60 of 62
My penis is average.

FOR A PORNSTAR.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Is your penis significantly larger, or smaller than average?