or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › My jean collection (pics)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My jean collection (pics)

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
For your interest, here are some of my jeans. All pics taken with flash, so the actual colors are quite a bit darker.




And here are some of my favorites:

Nudie Regular Ralph dry Greycast



Nudie Regular Ralph Dry Selvage



Nudie Regular Ralph Worn



5ep



APC New Standard



Nobody Dry Selvage





PDC

post #2 of 21
Nice (I'd especially like to hear more about the Nobody's), but why not post in the Post Pictures of Your Denim sticky thread? This is exactly what it's there for, after all.
post #3 of 21
I like those Nobody jeans
post #4 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brozek
Nice (I'd especially like to hear more about the Nobody's), but why not post in the Post Pictures of Your Denim sticky thread? This is exactly what it's there for, after all.
Oh - sorry. feel free to move it
post #5 of 21
I like the Nobody's too.
post #6 of 21
Thread Starter 
It was funny - I got the Nobody's hemmed, and the tailor (Peppino) was like "You've got to wash these, the fabric is really stiff."
post #7 of 21
cool to see someone with the Nobodys. I've seen those quite a bit in magazine photo spreads (GQ, Details etc) but never noticed seeing them in any stores, much less knew they had a selvage jean.
post #8 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
It was funny - I got the Nobody's hemmed, and the tailor (Peppino) was like "You've got to wash these, the fabric is really stiff."

Oh that Peppino!
post #9 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
cool to see someone with the Nobodys. I've seen those quite a bit in magazine photo spreads (GQ, Details etc) but never noticed seeing them in any stores, much less knew they had a selvage jean.
I got them at FactoryPeople.com, but they don't seem to have this model anymore.
post #10 of 21
Those 5EPs are sweet. They remind how much I hate those motherf*****s for not making jeans for tall people.
post #11 of 21
I like the Nobodys, but I don't like the PDCs. The Nudies are nice, my roomate has the exact same wash but in the slim jims.
post #12 of 21
I'd like to see how you put outfits together. The next logical step would be to start posting in the What Are You Wearing thread.
post #13 of 21
Yeah because your traddish stuff is totally on point.
post #14 of 21
very nice. the wear marks on all the jeans are just great. must...save...for...RRDS... -Jeff
post #15 of 21
Nice transition. The pairs on the bottom half of that stack...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › My jean collection (pics)