or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread - Page 7

post #91 of 1013
The lining
post #92 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post
The lining
..... http://reviews.ebay.com/The-Hermes-T...00000002989634 check this link, aside from the last 2 (which dont apply) and the lining, my tie meets all other criteria another check for real hermes tie site: http://www.ggyy5978.com/real.php
post #93 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post
.....

http://reviews.ebay.com/The-Hermes-T...00000002989634

check this link, aside from the last 2 (which dont apply) and the lining, my tie meets all other criteria

It only takes one.
post #94 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
It only takes one.

hmm... i think there might be a burning ceremony
post #95 of 1013
i have no idea where i get the cheek to contradict the resident expert spoo, but the ties are exactly the same... is there ANY reason why my tie might have a different lining??
post #96 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post
i have no idea where i get the cheek to contradict the resident expert spoo, but the ties are exactly the same... is there ANY reason why my tie might have a different lining??

Nope, its strange. However, Im sure that the tie on ebay wont end past the first bid, Could be worth it to you to win it and get them both, compare in person if it bothers you that much.
post #97 of 1013
I am suspicious when a seller gives bad. blurred or tiny photos of the labels as this seller has done. Where are the close-up photos of the labels? Label and material label close-up photos are a must, and the seller doesnt show this. This makes it dubious at best and my gut says no. I am not saying it is not real, but I am saying it is ugly and looks cheap.
post #98 of 1013
Looks authentic, it is absolutely ugly, but it appears authentic nonetheless. Something that ugly, I would not care if it was authentic or not

Man of Lint makes a good point though. I would proceed with caution and if you buy, get it authenticated by posting pics of it to a Gucci representative.
post #99 of 1013
That shit is hot. You should get matching gucci shoes with it. Like this sexy thing..

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/256647FWHX09841#
post #100 of 1013
Ebay... forgone conclusion it's a knock-off.
post #101 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaw01 View Post
That shit is hot. You should get matching gucci shoes with it. Like this sexy thing..

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/256647FWHX09841#

LOL... Oh they're awful. Almost as bad as those fake 'Gucci' gold coloured sneakers which where posted on SF a few weeks ago.
post #102 of 1013
First thing. Stay calm. Stay where you are. The GUCCI Identification Squid is on the way.
post #103 of 1013
I mean "Squad".
post #104 of 1013
i've seen that jacket before...
post #105 of 1013
TBH I smell here. The OP has posted 9 times on SF with various designer branded garments been sold on Ebay, and every time the brand name is capitalised, e.g. GUCCI, DSQUARED.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread