or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread - Page 39

post #571 of 1013

Rarest Burberry's trench I've EVER seen. Fake?

Not only does it have a different lining than the classic Nova check but the label says something about an unknown (to me) store. Is it fake? Here are the pics: http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-454418747-piloto-ingles-burberrys-para-hombre-_JM
post #572 of 1013

Real and real nice too!

 

Edit: on the Versace tie

post #573 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderhawker View Post

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTM1YTAzMzcwNGY2Y2UyMGQzZTJiYzA1MTM3OTVkMDQ0N2UwfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1ibGFua2V0b2ZibHVlfHxPUklHSU5BTF9FQkFZX1FVQUxJVFlfU0NPUkU9NHx8Q1JFQVRJT05fREFURT00LzI5LzEzIDc6MzkgUE0=



Found this on the bay. There are other photos. The croc patch is placed correctly, and the buttons seem to be MOP, but I am not sure about this tag. The fact that it says "Made in France" and is not a Chemise Lacoste polo makes me think it's fake, but I'm not sure what the early ones made during Lacoste's "comeback" when they were still made in France


first post, btw



Thanks

My buddy has good contacts to "far east". I can literally guarantee you, everything you don't buy at the polo store is fake, when it comes to a cheaper price. On a fake polo you get:
-a price tag (in $ with the name)
-the exact same fabrics (made in the same factories)
still a worse product


If you want to buy a polo, walk in your nearest store and scoop it there!
post #574 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff2winit View Post

Real and real nice too!

Edit: on the Versace tie

Thanks! smile.gif
post #575 of 1013

Are these Tom Ford glasses authentic?

I am no expert when it comes to eyewear nor Tom Ford. I decided to ask you guys for help. I just received these in the mail. I want to know if they are authentic. Here are the pics.

 

http://s303.photobucket.com/user/CrazyKickCollector/slideshow/Tom%20Ford

post #576 of 1013
Those look authentic to me. I'm not an expert, but I bought a pair of sunglasses, and they arrived in a nearly identical case with all that same stuff.
post #577 of 1013
Thanks brokencycle. Does anyone else have an answer for the authenticity of these glasses? The stickers that's suppose to be on the clear plastic wasn't there also the sticker on the box was ripped off as well that's why I'm a little worried.
post #578 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonkreteKhaos View Post

Thanks brokencycle. Does anyone else have an answer for the authenticity of these glasses? The stickers that's suppose to be on the clear plastic wasn't there also the sticker on the box was ripped off as well that's why I'm a little worried.

Ask him for the little sticker that is always on the box which identifies the model, colorway etc.
post #579 of 1013

Dolce & Gabbana Shirts I have recently acquired, I really don't know enough of what to look for to authenticate them, so I seek your help!

 

From two different sources, and the tags are attached quite differently, but have no gauge of how old either are.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #580 of 1013
both fake, sorry.
post #581 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

both fake, sorry.

I was like 90% sure the blue one was fake, but was holding out hope on the black one... Is it how the neck tag is attached on that one that lets you know? Thanks

post #582 of 1013
Arent the "d&g" not made in Italy?
post #583 of 1013

i know this is a forum for mens clothing. but i was wondering if anyone could help me determine if this versace bag is real or fake?
 

post #584 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff2winit View Post

Dolce & Gabbana Shirts I have recently acquired, I really don't know enough of what to look for to authenticate them, so I seek your help!

From two different sources, and the tags are attached quite differently, but have no gauge of how old either are.











That looks like some of the fashion shirts I see here in China. Not surprised it's a KIRF.
post #585 of 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by krischic View Post

i know this is a forum for mens clothing. but i was wondering if anyone could help me determine if this versace bag is real or fake?

 









Is it brand new? Then ask for a receipt. Is the leather real?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread