or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread - Page 129

post #1921 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by dendimi View Post

Hi,

I am new here and I would like to know your opinion on a Burberry polo I recently bought.





























Thx
Looks good to me
post #1922 of 2058

Ditto on the Burberry polo.

post #1923 of 2058

Hi i'm new in here, i wanna ask this shirt BB and CDG shirt real or fake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks.

post #1924 of 2058
The BB would be an odd thing to fake and the CDG looks exactly like the couple older ones I have. Dope shirt too man.
post #1925 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj52racers View Post

The BB would be an odd thing to fake and the CDG looks exactly like the couple older ones I have. Dope shirt too man.

Thanks man!!

post #1926 of 2058

Hello, it has been brought to my attention that this Tom Ford sports jacket may not be legit on this thread I started to ask opinions on styling: http://www.styleforum.net/t/528663/thoughts-tf-birdseye-sport-jacket#post_8563566

 

Here are pictures. Thoughts? Thanks :)

Also, what on earth is a size 48 "F"? I know, S, R, L, and C - not this though.

 

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

 

 

Thanks :)

I also would not mind your opinions on the jacket in the original thread - assuming its authenticity. 

post #1927 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixon View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

Hello, it has been brought to my attention that this Tom Ford sports jacket may not be legit on this thread I started to ask opinions on styling: http://www.styleforum.net/t/528663/thoughts-tf-birdseye-sport-jacket#post_8563566

 

Here are pictures. Thoughts? Thanks :)

Also, what on earth is a size 48 "F"? I know, S, R, L, and C - not this though.

 

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

 

 

Thanks :)

I also would not mind your opinions on the jacket in the original thread - assuming its authenticity. 

This might look like an orphan because it's a birdseye. But I've had SC before that was made from birdseye fabric. Also, keep in mind this is TF. He tries to blur the line between casual wear and formal wear or at least business attire. Also, that's a real Zegna tag. They've been making for TF for years. It's real based on that tag and all the details looks legit. The triple patch pockets also make it casual enough to be worn as a SC if this were intended to be a 2 piece. At the end of the day, if you look good in it, who gives a shit whether it's an orphan or SC. Oh, wowniceshirt is a legit seller on eBay.

post #1928 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixon View Post

Hello, it has been brought to my attention that this Tom Ford sports jacket may not be legit on this thread I started to ask opinions on styling: http://www.styleforum.net/t/528663/thoughts-tf-birdseye-sport-jacket#post_8563566

Here are pictures. Thoughts? Thanks smile.gif
Also, what on earth is a size 48 "F"? I know, S, R, L, and C - not this though.


Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2




Thanks smile.gif
I also would not mind your opinions on the jacket in the original thread - assuming its authenticity. 
M
Is say legit
Also, at the bottom of the Zegna tag it says "giacca" which in Italian means "jacket". On later Zegna tags they started denoting at the bottom of the tag wether it was a "jacket" or "suit"
Oh and it looks like the the lining is a silk blend. Nice score man!
post #1929 of 2058
K is correct. As is barrel. Even if it had been an orphan, the patch pockets would make it very wearable as an SC
post #1930 of 2058

Thanks for all the swift responses.

 

Quote:
 Also, keep in mind this is TF. He tries to blur the line between casual wear and formal wear or at least business attire.

Good point, and it is why I have kept away from some of his stuff in the past.

 

Quote:
Also, at the bottom of the Zegna tag it says "giacca" which in Italian means "jacket". On later Zegna tags they started denoting at the bottom of the tag wether it was a "jacket" or "suit" 

Interesting. I was informed that this is a very recent jacket, although I cannot find it in any lookbook. 

 

Quote:
 K is correct. As is barrel. Even if it had been an orphan, the patch pockets would make it very wearable as an SC

 

Ha, so you think the patch pockets look alright?

post #1931 of 2058
^ yes, because that is the detail that really screams sport coat. if it had flap pockets, I would not like it as an SC. Those pockets define it.
post #1932 of 2058
Does this look legit? Kid-size. Only tag seems to be what's in picture.






Edited by dad2bandm - 9/6/16 at 9:21am
post #1933 of 2058
Not legit
post #1934 of 2058

Did Burberry ever have a tag that read 'Made in London'? Seems an odd tag to put on anything.

post #1935 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMarr View Post
 

Did Burberry ever have a tag that read 'Made in London'? Seems an odd tag to put on anything.


Lol, I think the tag is suppose to say "Made in England."  Made in London is a bit weird to see.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread