or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread - Page 128

post #1906 of 2058
Looks good to me. The more recent ones will have the Hermes copyright by the buckle on the left border, but I don't think the older ones did. Looks like the roll is to the proper side. I vote yay
post #1907 of 2058
@kbadgley84
They had it priced at $50. Good to know it was both legit and a good pass.
post #1908 of 2058
The leather:


Coach



Coach again



Cartier Paris



Gucci




SPORT W. Germany



Pretty sure these are legit, but hoping for the thumbs up from the esteemed wisdom of SF members. If any are knock-offs, please let me know.
post #1909 of 2058
The neckwear:

Giorgio Armani


YVES SAINT LAURENT


LANVIN


Gucci


Hermes









Once again, pretty sure these are legit, but I trust the SF stamp of authenticity far more than my own at this point in my journey.
post #1910 of 2058

Armani is real but very old. The YSL are licensed. Lavin are also licensed. Gucci looks legit. The rest, not so sure. 

post #1911 of 2058
Thinking about this Burberry blazer.
Seller says it's made in Portugal. Burberry'so website has the same blazer, but only in blue, however if real, perhaps this is an older one in military khaki?







Thanks
post #1912 of 2058
@barrelntrigger
Thanks for the info. For future reference, how can I tell if Lanvin or YSL are licensed vs genuine? Also, what are the indicators for the Armani and Gucci to be legit?

Thanks again.
post #1913 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdan87 View Post

Thinking about this Burberry blazer.
Seller says it's made in Portugal. Burberry'so website has the same blazer, but only in blue, however if real, perhaps this is an older one in military khaki?







Thanks

Looks to me like a fairly recent Burberry jacket. I believe mine is made in portugal as well but I'd have to check the labels when I get home

post #1914 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetEvolution View Post

@barrelntrigger
Thanks for the info. For future reference, how can I tell if Lanvin or YSL are licensed vs genuine? Also, what are the indicators for the Armani and Gucci to be legit?

Thanks again.


Honestly, I forgot...Sorry, lol I've been out of the game for awhile. I've seen enough licensed YSL and Lanvin ties to know these are. I'm gonna refer you to a higher authority in this matter. @SpooPoker

post #1915 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetEvolution View Post

The leather:


Coach



Coach again



Cartier Paris



Gucci




SPORT W. Germany



Pretty sure these are legit, but hoping for the thumbs up from the esteemed wisdom of SF members. If any are knock-offs, please let me know.

I take it these get the :fonz: and I can list with a clear conscious?

post #1916 of 2058
@ ClosetEvolution,
I am 80% sure the Hermes ties are real, especially if they came from the same donor (some of them I am 100% sure are real)


My turn to ask! Can someone authenticate these Issey Miyake? The tag seem different from what I've seen posted on the forum. And if real, is it women's or men's? They measure like men's, but the style feels like women's

Edit: actually these fit huge on me, but could be women's sag sweater



post #1917 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Moose View Post
 

Looks to me like a fairly recent Burberry jacket. I believe mine is made in portugal as well but I'd have to check the labels when I get home

Just a follow up, but my blazer is made in portugal as well. It had a MSRP of 999.99 new. Yours looks okay to me although it's hard to tell from pictures.

post #1918 of 2058
@Versace Guy
Thanks for the thumbs up. All the ties and the leather goods were from an estate sale, so same original owner.
Sorry, I'm no help with the sweater.
post #1919 of 2058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versace Guy View Post

@ ClosetEvolution,
I am 80% sure the Hermes ties are real, especially if they came from the same donor (some of them I am 100% sure are real)


My turn to ask! Can someone authenticate these Issey Miyake? The tag seem different from what I've seen posted on the forum. And if real, is it women's or men's? They measure like men's, but the style feels like women's

Edit: actually these fit huge on me, but could be women's sag sweater



Reposting this again, does anyone have any opinion on it?
post #1920 of 2058

Hi,

 

I am new here and I would like to know your opinion on a Burberry polo I recently bought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thx

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread