or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Skippy Smooth Peanut Butter is not the SAME!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skippy Smooth Peanut Butter is not the SAME!! - Page 2

post #16 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Personally, I prefer yogurt in a tube.

I also prefer to spell yogurt "yoghurt."

As opposed to GO!gurt? Or.. GO!ghurt?
post #17 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Ironically...



Still be hard to spread with fingers alone, I imagine.

wouldn't it be awesome to brush your teeth with that stuff?

...

we get the natural PB at our house. last time i opened a new jar, i nearly gave myself carpal tunnel trying to stir up the oil into the peanut cement.
post #18 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by faustian bargain
wouldn't it be awesome to brush your teeth with that stuff?

I prefer this:



Natural peanut butter tastes far too natural for my chemically enhanced 21st century palate. Put some sodium benzoate and butylated hydroxyanisole in there and we'll talk.
post #19 of 30
i like the Skippy Roasted Honey Nut Super Chunk!!!
post #20 of 30
Thread Starter 
Ahhh, It brings joy to my heart to see so much support for the Skippy.

I shall have to show this to the licensees on this side, and demand that they bring over the real stuff. Either that, or start my own import of peanut butter.

Marmite my ass.....

K
post #21 of 30
Have you ever noticed
cat people like crunchy and
dog people like smooth
?
post #22 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by faustian bargain
we get the natural PB at our house. last time i opened a new jar, i nearly gave myself carpal tunnel trying to stir up the oil into the peanut cement.

Ahh, the healthy stuff...

post #23 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Ahhh, It brings joy to my heart to see so much support for the Skippy.
I don't think that's joy you're feeling in there.
post #24 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Agree. Natural is the way to go. We usually buy the Adams Natural PB, or the private label Organics Natural PB. Good stuff.

I used to get Adams but one of the grocery stores near me actually has a peanut butter machine. Flip the switch and it grinds the peanuts in the hopper right into a little plastic container for you. They also have the same thing for almond butter but its about twice as much as the peanut butter.
post #25 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condor
Have you ever noticed
cat people like crunchy and
dog people like smooth
?

Hrm, I'm a cat person and I do like crunchy!
post #26 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condor
Have you ever noticed
cat people like crunchy and
dog people like smooth
?
Interesting, I'm a cat and dog person and I like both crunchy and smooth. Peanut butter, too.
post #27 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Personally, I prefer yogurt in a tube.

I also prefer to spell yogurt "yoghurt."

Puttin' the hurt back in yogurt? They should use this guy to advertise

post #28 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condor
Have you ever noticed
cat people like crunchy and
dog people like smooth
?
If that's so, I'm the exception that proves the rule.
post #29 of 30
Cashew butter is good, but it's so rich, you can only have about a spoonful at a time.
post #30 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirk
Cashew butter is good, but it's so rich, you can only have about a spoonful at a time.
teaspoon or tablespoon?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Skippy Smooth Peanut Butter is not the SAME!!