or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Canali Shoes at Nordstroms
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Canali Shoes at Nordstroms

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
I was in Nordstroms yesterday, and saw some attractive shoes with a Canali label inside. So I asked the nearest salesman, "Who makes these?" And he reflexively stated, "Canali". (Yes, I can read too). So I stifled an incredulous laugh, and politely continued, "Yes, but who makes them for Canali?" He obviously had no idea...

Anybody know?
post #2 of 6
According to Ron Rider, they are made by Campanile. My coworker has a pair of Campanile that he purchased in Rome and they are beautiful and well made, although Campanile seems to have different quality levels. The higher end canali that I've seen are nicely made if interestingly styled.
post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
According to Ron Rider, they are made by Campanile. My coworker has a pair of Campanile that he purchased in Rome and they are beautiful and well made, although Campanile seems to have different quality levels. The higher end canali that I've seen are nicely made if interestingly styled.

Thank you. Very informative! Much, much more so than the salesman...
post #4 of 6
expect only the best info from edmorel. a true connoisseur of shoes amongst many here in the forum.
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorshoe
expect only the best info from edmorel. a true connoisseur of shoes amongst many here in the forum.

Thanks but I think you have me confused with a couple other, much, much better shod guys on this forum
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
Thanks but I think you have me confused with a couple other, much, much better shod guys on this forum


You wouldn't happen to know who makes Dolce & Gabana shoes or Prada Sport shoes would you??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Canali Shoes at Nordstroms