or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › CBD WAYWRN: An Experiment
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CBD WAYWRN: An Experiment - Page 426

post #6376 of 7027
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynahFaithful View Post

Check his blog. It's Panta. Hober does have a forest green grossa or fina grenadine but both are out of stock at the moment according to the website.

uhoh.gif
post #6377 of 7027
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My heaviest I was 285. A few years ago I got down to 170. I am comfortable with my weight now.

Last time I was 175 I was 18 sitting on my bed (in my own crib) and looking at myself in the playboy mirrors I'd installed said to myself, "damn, son. I can see your ribs. Your chest cage." Since then I stopped using drugs and got married [to a woman] and, well, the rest is history. Looking to get down to like 230 tho.
post #6378 of 7027
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Last time I was 175 I was 18 sitting on my bed (in my own crib) and looking at myself in the playboy mirrors I'd installed said to myself, "damn, son. I can see your ribs. Your chest cage." Since then I stopped using drugs and got married [to a woman] and, well, the rest is history. Looking to get down to like 230 tho.

I was pretty big most of my high school and college years. Halfway through college I said I was done.
post #6379 of 7027
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I was pretty big most of my high school and college years. Halfway through college I said I was done.

Good on you. Good on you. Enjoy not carrying baggage that cannot be checked at an airport gate.
post #6380 of 7027
a4f4388a.jpg
post #6381 of 7027

Really nice, Spoo icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #6382 of 7027
Still waiting for that UCBD, Spoo...
post #6383 of 7027
IMG00708-20120402-0914.jpg
post #6384 of 7027
post_desk-21.jpgpost_closeup-21.jpgpost_shoes-22.jpg
post #6385 of 7027
Nice stuff, gdl and o/o. Nice.
post #6386 of 7027
gdl, would love to see a full length shot of something Mina had made for you. I assume the one above is a Chan.
post #6387 of 7027
I don't have any suit by NSM, just sport coats.

I don't do a lot of full length shots, but I'll try to snap one when I get out the door in the morning.

Some pics here as well:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/213230/which-do-you-prefer/0_100
post #6388 of 7027
Myself and another Australian member on the forums here are both Chan customers, and are reasonably happy with what they do for us for the price.

He has had 1 coat made by Mina also, and says the workmanship is in completely another echelon.

Would you agree (style aside, and just workmanship)?
post #6389 of 7027
Quote:
Originally Posted by quar View Post

Myself and another Australian member on the forums here are both Chan customers, and are reasonably happy with what they do for us for the price.
He has had 1 coat made by Mina also, and says the workmanship is in completely another echelon.
Would you agree (style aside, and just workmanship)?

NSM has a lot more handwork but is also more delicate because of it. I have had to make some minor repairs on a couple coats. Some seams were coming loose.
post #6390 of 7027
700

481
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › CBD WAYWRN: An Experiment