or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toronto - Page 2

post #16 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
I am 24. Taking a day trip from Detroit. Visiting a few friends in Michigan and they want to see Toronto. Down for good food and a few sights. Probably head back to Detroit in the evening.

my cock is magnificent during sunset.
post #17 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by West24 View Post
my cock is magnificent during sunset.
post #18 of 55
I can't think of too many non touristy places to go. Maybe Kensington Market? If only because it has less of a touristy feel to it and it's unlike any other part of the downtown core:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #19 of 55
I like living in toronto, but don't really see it as a tourist destination. NYC, much more so. It pisses me off that we don't have an Edward Green store, or even Edward Green within another store. Shopping here sucks by comparison to NY, at least for men. Women have it much better, with actual Chanel, LV, Prada, Hermes stores... NY has us beat by a long shot on entertainment too, but it's not like you can't find something to do, whether it's theater or opera, or a baseball/hockey/basketball game.

Dining options here aren't bad, but wouldn't know what to suggest to 24 year olds. Maybe Terroni's or Libretto pizza? Bars/clubs? Ask someone else heh...
post #20 of 55
See me!

Just kidding. Go and do typical touristy things, because god knows whatever I suggest will get ignored anyway.
post #21 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgirl View Post
See me!
But that would mean you'd be real!
Quote:
Just kidding.
thought so
Quote:
Go and do typical touristy things, because god knows whatever I suggest will get ignored anyway.
I have no idea what even the typical touristy things in Toronto would be... if you don't like Hockey that is.
post #22 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwoood View Post
But that would mean you'd be real!



thought so



I have no idea what even the typical touristy things in Toronto would be... if you don't like Hockey that is.

Going to the CN tower, visiting the Hard Rock Cafe in Dundas Square, shopping in Eaton Centre, MAYBE going to the St. Lawrence market...and if you were REALLY brave...walking down Queen Street West past Bathurst.

Also, I'm so real that I'm too real for this thread.
post #23 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
It pisses me off that we don't have an Edward Green store, or even Edward Green within another store.


No longer true, Robert Jones in RBC Plaza downtown sells Edward Green. Not sure about pricing (likely egregious) but at least it's an option.
post #24 of 55
Guu Izakaya is a fun place for dinner, though you have to wait for a table. Same thing for Black Hoof (which is pricier than Guu but also better). Woodlot seems to be the restaurant of the moment, and it's quite good if you can get a table.

Eaton Centre / Yonge and Dundas is absolute Hell, but I guess tourists go there. Queen West is sort of fun, or Yorkville if that's more your speed. St Lawrence market is OK.
post #25 of 55
If it's a nice day and you really feel like walking, start at Yorkville in the morning. Then head down university avenue and check out the Royal Ontario Museum. Then wander around U of Toronto - some really old cool buildings there - some of them stand in for Harvard in some movies. Keep on heading south to Kensington Market then wander around a bit - it's next to Chinatown. Either have roast duck (yes it's awesome) or pho for dinner. Keep on heading south to Queen West for drinks.
post #26 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Pro View Post
No longer true, Robert Jones in RBC Plaza downtown sells Edward Green. Not sure about pricing (likely egregious) but at least it's an option.

Sweet thanks!

By egregious do you just say that because EG is expensive or because it'll be 20-30% above NYC prices like l'uomo in montreal?
post #27 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgirl View Post
See me!

Just kidding. Go and do typical touristy things, because god knows whatever I suggest will get ignored anyway.

No. I endorse this suggestion. If you see TG, she will show you a good time.
post #28 of 55
The city was beautifully shot in the film Chloe. As were Amanda Seyfreids phenomenal breasts. Made me want to visit. Both.
post #29 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhwkMac View Post
The city was beautifully shot in the film Chloe. As were Amanda Seyfreids phenomenal breasts.

Made me want to visit. Both.

I can point you to where Moore's & Neeson's funky/modern house is located.
post #30 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgirl View Post
Going to the CN tower, visiting the Hard Rock Cafe in Dundas Square, shopping in Eaton Centre, MAYBE going to the St. Lawrence market...and if you were REALLY brave...walking down Queen Street West past Bathurst.

Also, I'm so real that I'm too real for this thread.

Hey! I live on Queen west of Bathurst...it not that bad!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home