We need pics or it didn't happen!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Please critique my new custom jacket Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) - Page 12post #166 of 20810/25/11 at 1:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #167 of 20810/25/11 at 4:09pmpost #168 of 20810/25/11 at 5:34pm
the nailhead is in my closet right now
im waiting on pricing for my 3 piece and will post pictures as the suit is priced and ready to be purchased.
flannel is estimated to come end of November
pics will definitely follow!post #169 of 20810/25/11 at 10:22pmpost #170 of 20810/26/11 at 5:17ampost #171 of 20810/26/11 at 9:30ampost #172 of 20810/26/11 at 6:50pmQuote:
i mean with a nailhead its super traditional so i figured to try to do a different spin on it by doing it as a 1 button.
i really love this suit its one of my favorites.
ill post my 3 piece its also a 1 button.....post #173 of 20810/26/11 at 8:23pmpost #174 of 20810/26/11 at 9:52pmpost #175 of 20810/27/11 at 7:37pmpost #176 of 20810/28/11 at 6:43amQuote:Originally Posted by niidawg3
As a spin off on Parker's great thread, i decided to start another thread on GRAY ... second only to BLUE in my opinion as the greatest color a man can wear. Gray is like a canvas, which allows you to paint to your heart's desire (or detriment).
My personal preference is for mid and light gray ... any variation from stone to charcoal can be a winner also, when done right.
Some examples to start it off ...
Who makes this? When I saw it I was smitten like a man possessed - or more accurately a man wanting to possess.post #177 of 20811/5/11 at 10:35ampost #178 of 20811/6/11 at 11:22ampost #179 of 2087/21/12 at 2:36pmpost #180 of 2087/21/12 at 3:23pmQuote:
Is that not a birdseye? Regardless, looks great.
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off)
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Currently, there are 1778 Active Users (383 Members and 1395 Guests)
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 9 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 28 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 2 minutes ago
- › RULES for the tall and skinny man 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a full canvassed suit for the sole reason that I don't... 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...