We need pics or it didn't happen!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my new custom jacket Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) - Page 12post #166 of 20410/25/11 at 1:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #167 of 20410/25/11 at 4:09pmpost #168 of 20410/25/11 at 5:34pm
the nailhead is in my closet right now
im waiting on pricing for my 3 piece and will post pictures as the suit is priced and ready to be purchased.
flannel is estimated to come end of November
pics will definitely follow!post #169 of 20410/25/11 at 10:22pmpost #170 of 20410/26/11 at 5:17ampost #171 of 20410/26/11 at 9:30ampost #172 of 20410/26/11 at 6:50pmQuote:
i mean with a nailhead its super traditional so i figured to try to do a different spin on it by doing it as a 1 button.
i really love this suit its one of my favorites.
ill post my 3 piece its also a 1 button.....post #173 of 20410/26/11 at 8:23pmpost #174 of 20410/26/11 at 9:52pmpost #175 of 20410/27/11 at 7:37pmpost #176 of 20410/28/11 at 6:43amQuote:Originally Posted by niidawg3
As a spin off on Parker's great thread, i decided to start another thread on GRAY ... second only to BLUE in my opinion as the greatest color a man can wear. Gray is like a canvas, which allows you to paint to your heart's desire (or detriment).
My personal preference is for mid and light gray ... any variation from stone to charcoal can be a winner also, when done right.
Some examples to start it off ...
Who makes this? When I saw it I was smitten like a man possessed - or more accurately a man wanting to possess.post #177 of 20411/5/11 at 10:35ampost #178 of 20411/6/11 at 11:22ampost #179 of 2047/21/12 at 2:36pmpost #180 of 2047/21/12 at 3:23pmQuote:
Is that not a birdseye? Regardless, looks great.
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off)
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1780 Active Users (380 Members and 1400 Guests)
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Hermes white dress shirt 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 3 minutes ago
- › LL Bean vintage pants 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Tetbury, UK7. Brand new 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...