We need pics or it didn't happen!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Please critique my new custom jacket Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) - Page 12post #166 of 20810/25/11 at 1:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #167 of 20810/25/11 at 4:09pmpost #168 of 20810/25/11 at 5:34pm
the nailhead is in my closet right now
im waiting on pricing for my 3 piece and will post pictures as the suit is priced and ready to be purchased.
flannel is estimated to come end of November
pics will definitely follow!post #169 of 20810/25/11 at 10:22pmpost #170 of 20810/26/11 at 5:17ampost #171 of 20810/26/11 at 9:30ampost #172 of 20810/26/11 at 6:50pmQuote:
i mean with a nailhead its super traditional so i figured to try to do a different spin on it by doing it as a 1 button.
i really love this suit its one of my favorites.
ill post my 3 piece its also a 1 button.....post #173 of 20810/26/11 at 8:23pmpost #174 of 20810/26/11 at 9:52pmpost #175 of 20810/27/11 at 7:37pmpost #176 of 20810/28/11 at 6:43amQuote:Originally Posted by niidawg3
As a spin off on Parker's great thread, i decided to start another thread on GRAY ... second only to BLUE in my opinion as the greatest color a man can wear. Gray is like a canvas, which allows you to paint to your heart's desire (or detriment).
My personal preference is for mid and light gray ... any variation from stone to charcoal can be a winner also, when done right.
Some examples to start it off ...
Who makes this? When I saw it I was smitten like a man possessed - or more accurately a man wanting to possess.post #177 of 20811/5/11 at 10:35ampost #178 of 20811/6/11 at 11:22ampost #179 of 2087/21/12 at 2:36pmpost #180 of 2087/21/12 at 3:23pmQuote:
Is that not a birdseye? Regardless, looks great.
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Currently, there are 964 Active Users (136 Members and 828 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 27 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 31 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 34 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 44 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 44 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 55 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015