• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bexley shoe pictures

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of them in the wild? All I can find are the pictures on their website. I would love to see their brown leather and brown suede IRL but even a picture from a member here would be very helpful
smile.gif

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Geoff Gander
I'd suggest eBay.fr - the photos on the store website aren't a turn-on, and that's the only other place I've seen them pictured.

Good call thank you
smile.gif

I'm glad I asked! After looking at those pictures I really noticed the toe of Bexley shoes. It looks a bit off to me.

Geoff Gander

Reaction score
I know what you mean - some Bexleys are quite meh. Finsbury looks like a bit of a step up.

These Bexley's don't look bad, though.

Although, if I had serious cash and wanted French shoes I'd probably buy Aubercy, like these beauties, or these. But I find a lot of French higher-end shoes have really pointy lasts, which I don't like.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Geoff Gander
I know what you mean - some Bexleys are quite meh. Finsbury looks like a bit of a step up.

These Bexley's don't look bad, though.

Although, if I had serious cash and wanted French shoes I'd probably buy Aubercy, like these beauties, or these. But I find a lot of French higher-end shoes have really pointy lasts, which I don't like.

Originally Posted by dennis1024
Here are a few pictures:
http://shoes.cogimator.net/Marque/11/Bexley
Wouldn't recommend them though.

Thank you guys! It looks like I will stick with English made shoes for now
laugh.gif

quuz

Reaction score
Ive been abusing my bexley enfield this winter. Have been wearing them everyday through constant 5 inch snow, alot of salt and lately alot of slush/rain and I must say Im impressed. Since they were very cheap I didnt except them to hold up this good.

Not my pics but after a hard winter mine looks pretty much like these.
Originally Posted by Dmax
One of the members asked me to post pictures of my Bexley Einfield boots. These have been worn probably a dozen times or so:

Boots2.jpg

Boots1.jpg

I also dont find them too pointy, the toe is shaped perfectly imo, still rounded but not pointy.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would have no problem with the boots, they look great I think. Its their oxfords that I don't quite care for.

rossi

Reaction score
I have 3 pairs of Bexleys (monkstrap, jodphurs and moc) and I'm very satisfied with them, considering the price.
I'm actually debating wether to purchase the Enfields above or some Chelsea boots.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I quite like the look of bexleys cap oxfords actually. Too bad their shippings so ridiculously expensive else i would have bought a pair :S

Scotty

Reaction score
I've just received two pairs of shoes from Bexley and, due to the lack of real pictures of them, I'll post them here: Bexley Berkeley in black
Bexley_Berkeley.JPG
Bexley Wembley Classic in chestnut
Bexley_Wembley.JPG
This is my first shoes order from Bexley. I ordered my ordinary size and they seem to fit well though I don't have a high instep or other special needs in shoes. The loafer slips from the heel when I walk but, as I found on this great forum, that can be normal in new loafers until they start to flex some. So, I'll keep them as they're clearly my size. Being my first goodyear welted, calf leather shoes, I, somehow, expected to be amazed, and that was not the case. The leather in the oxford is clearly less shiny than my old black dress shoes, that were really ugly corrected leather, but it doesn't impressed me as amazingly bette. Anyhow I'm sure it is better being softer and more "pliable". I'm not a leather expet but it just don't look so different from other leather shoes I have. The loafers have a couple of points darker than the rest (like little ink stains) and also a couple of clearer spots. I assume this to be normal in real calf, at least the clearer parts, not so the stains. The inner finish is poorer than in the oxfords, with visible glue around the insole. All in all, they don't look bad and will probably serve me well for some years. Also, there are no calf leather, goodyear welted shoes that I can buy locally at those prices: buying two pairs of shoes and dividing the shipping between the two pairs they ended costing 111 € each. I'll start wearing them and maybe report about comfort. Of course, I don't have any ties with Bexley. Just thought this could be of some help to people looking, as I was, for some info on their shoes. Have a nice weekend everybody!

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've just received two pairs of shoes from Bexley and, due to the lack of real pictures of them, I'll post them here: Bexley Berkeley in black
Bexley_Berkeley.JPG
Bexley Wembley Classic in chestnut
Bexley_Wembley.JPG
This is my first shoes order from Bexley. I ordered my ordinary size and they seem to fit well though I don't have a high instep or other special needs in shoes. The loafer slips from the heel when I walk but, as I found on this great forum, that can be normal in new loafers until they start to flex some. So, I'll keep them as they're clearly my size. Being my first goodyear welted, calf leather shoes, I, somehow, expected to be amazed, and that was not the case. The leather in the oxford is clearly less shiny than my old black dress shoes, that were really ugly corrected leather, but it doesn't impressed me as amazingly bette. Anyhow I'm sure it is better being softer and more "pliable". I'm not a leather expet but it just don't look so different from other leather shoes I have. The loafers have a couple of points darker than the rest (like little ink stains) and also a couple of clearer spots. I assume this to be normal in real calf, at least the clearer parts, not so the stains. The inner finish is poorer than in the oxfords, with visible glue around the insole. All in all, they don't look bad and will probably serve me well for some years. Also, there are no calf leather, goodyear welted shoes that I can buy locally at those prices: buying two pairs of shoes and dividing the shipping between the two pairs they ended costing 111 € each. I'll start wearing them and maybe report about comfort. Of course, I don't have any ties with Bexley. Just thought this could be of some help to people looking, as I was, for some info on their shoes. Have a nice weekend everybody!
How have the shoes been? I would love to see some pictures after being worn for a few months :)

Rankiz

Reaction score
Yes please do. If something is too good to be true, it probably is, but I've heard much good about Bexley when you compare them to their price... and two pair of shoes for £189 is really superb! :)

AxlJack

Reaction score
Anybody have any pics or info on worn bexleys, looking to buy berkleys

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads