or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Ice Hockey
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ice Hockey - Page 61

post #901 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
Oilers are going to finish last this year

Last in what? If you're talking overall, I beg to differ. The 'Canes and the Leafs are beating them to the end. I feel sorry for 'Canes and Leafs fans, and I'm a Wild fan!
post #902 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
Last in what? If you're talking overall, I beg to differ. The 'Canes and the Leafs are beating them to the end. I feel sorry for 'Canes and Leafs fans, and I'm a Wild fan!

Leafs are on the rebound baby, lol.
post #903 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip1978 View Post
Leafs are on the rebound baby, lol.

I doubt it... their star goalie needs to redo his heart surgery, meaning that Toskala will be in net for the next little while
post #904 of 1368
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301565

In summary:
Witt gets hit by a truck walk while crossing the street.
He gets up and proclaims "I'm a hockey player. I'm okay. No big deal.".
And proceed to play 17:02 of NHL hockey later at night.
post #905 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenN View Post
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301565

In summary:
Witt gets hit by a truck walk while crossing the street.
He gets up and proclaims "I'm a hockey player. I'm okay. No big deal.".
And proceed to play 17:02 of NHL hockey later at night.



this is great.
post #906 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenN View Post
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301565

In summary:
Witt gets hit by a truck walk while crossing the street.
He gets up and proclaims "I'm a hockey player. I'm okay. No big deal.".
And proceed to play 17:02 of NHL hockey later at night.

Tough guy, that's for sure, but it still didn't help them against Philly!
post #907 of 1368
Caps dealt Witt because he was too slow for the new NHL. Guess he proved them wrong.
post #908 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenN View Post
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301565

In summary:
Witt gets hit by a truck walk while crossing the street.
He gets up and proclaims "I'm a hockey player. I'm okay. No big deal.".
And proceed to play 17:02 of NHL hockey later at night.

Love this comment:

"The Yukon is listed day to day with a lower bodywork injury"
post #909 of 1368
Just got back from the Habs-Thrashers game. I'm a Habs fan but I live in Atl so either way I win. Incidentally, the Thrashers won 4-3 in overtime with a goal from Kovalchuk.
post #910 of 1368
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisMagic View Post
Caps dealt Witt because he was too slow for the new NHL. Guess he proved them wrong.

Well, he wasn't fast enough to avoid the car so Washington might have a case...
post #911 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
Well, he wasn't fast enough to avoid the car so Washington might have a case...

He could have a good career playing football though, I hear that they get paid more too.
post #912 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffmf View Post
Love this comment: "The Yukon is listed day to day with a lower bodywork injury"
"When asked about the questionable hit, Chris Pronger, the driver of the truck, simply stated, 'he had his head down. I had to.'" "In 2008, Brendan Witt took part in the running of the bulls....1500 bulls ran through the streets while being chased by Brendan Witt."
post #913 of 1368
Speaking of my Flyers, they have been shit the last ten games.
post #914 of 1368
yea they're tied with the leafs in pts!!
post #915 of 1368
LEAFS ARE 2 PTS OUT OF PLAYOFF SPOT lol so good
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Ice Hockey