or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Ice Hockey
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ice Hockey - Page 7

post #91 of 1368
I was at the Blackhawks game last night. Beat the Ducks 4-2 woohoo. Hockey is my #1 spectator sport - when I'm the spectator of course..

post #92 of 1368
Habs all the way!
post #93 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
God I hate it when hockey fans and commentators (even players) use the world "class". .


CLASS
post #94 of 1368
Can't stress how great this game was for me growing up. It's the first thing i thought of when i saw the thread title
post #95 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Can't stress how great this game was for me growing up. It's the first thing i thought of when i saw the thread title


i was more of blades of steel guy myself

post #96 of 1368
Blades of Steel was the shit! Best video game ever.
post #97 of 1368
Interesting Sfield comments... and I agree - there's no denying it.

My thought is, "But you never see a hockey player shoot himself in a nightclub". It's interesting how "crass" or "course" hockey is on the ice, but the guys don't get into trouble the the players of the NFL or the NBA.

But "classy"? Not a word I would use.
post #98 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
How many of you are hockey fans? Have you ever gone to an NHL game? What is your opinion on the sport?

Being from Canada, it's my favourite sport

Yep- I used to play and have gone to many NHL games-although not in a long time-I am a Flyers fan.
post #99 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredfred View Post
Interesting Sfield comments... and I agree - there's no denying it.

My thought is, "But you never see a hockey player shoot himself in a nightclub". It's interesting how "crass" or "course" hockey is on the ice, but the guys don't get into trouble the the players of the NFL or the NBA.

But "classy"? Not a word I would use.

Umm, I have seen several NHLers out in bars and they are pigs. No, no one has shot anyone yet, but they do get really drunk and crash into things.
post #100 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
but they do get really drunk and crash into things.
That's just the Canadian ones.
post #101 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Can't stress how great this game was for me growing up. It's the first thing i thought of when i saw the thread title




Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
i was more of blades of steel guy myself


Old fart here. For me growing up a hockey game was this: http://www.leaguelineup.com/nyctable...ateI%20014.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
That's just the Canadian ones.

Ahem, Pelle Lindbergh?
post #102 of 1368
Sean Avry's "sloppy seconds" got him suspended indefinitely...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #103 of 1368
^ I'm conflicted. One hand, he's an ass. On the other hand, he's a little entertaining. On the third hand, he's really an ass.
post #104 of 1368
SUNDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
post #105 of 1368
We got Sundin, I didn't think it was happening. So, how are those Oiler's doing?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Ice Hockey