or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Ice Hockey
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ice Hockey - Page 91

post #1351 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Not quite as douchey as making stuff up on an Internet forum.

Yep, fair weather fans always have something to say when "their" team wins something.

I'm sorry your not taking the loss so well. I grew up in Chicago and have been a Hawks fan since the mid 70's. I also have a puck from the game mentioned.
post #1352 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
Leighton is taking a beating in Philly right now.
that i don't understand.
post #1353 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
Very sportsmanlike - but I miss the boobies

Boobies are back! Go Habs Go!
post #1354 of 1368
Thread Starter 
The draft is on Friday. Who is going first overall?
post #1355 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
The draft is on Friday. Who is going first overall?
My money is on someone with a name that starts with the letter T. Probably Hall.
post #1356 of 1368
Byfuglien, Eager, Sopel traded to Atlanta.
post #1357 of 1368
After having watched the Thrashers trade away just about everyone worthwhile over the past few years I nearly fell out of my seat when I saw this.
post #1358 of 1368
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dganderson View Post
After having watched the Thrashers trade away just about everyone worthwhile over the past few years I nearly fell out of my seat when I saw this.

Kovulchuk is going to sign with them again.
post #1359 of 1368
Byfuglien will definitely be missed.
post #1360 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauby View Post
Byfuglien will definitely be missed.
He will, but he's at peak value right now. It costs too much to keep a championship team together, and you can reasonably say Kane, Sharp, and Toews are all going to improve - whereas Buff may have had a career year.
post #1361 of 1368
I seriously think that was a great move by the Hawks. They got good draft picks and got some cap room to sign Sharp and Versteeg.
post #1362 of 1368
Thread Starter 
Bump for the new season!!!!!! I hope the Oilers finish last again this year. One more 1st pick and we should be set for at least one cup
post #1363 of 1368
Well they looked pretty deadly tonight. I don't think Omark is NHL ready but Eberle looks way better than I thought he would. Will be interesting to see how he does in real games. I just have this insurmountable conviction that he can't produce at the NHL level but am prepared to be proven wrong and it's looking like I will be. Really crossing my fingers hoping the 'nucks can sign Morrison for league min, would be the best utility player we could possibly get to gap-fill with. And he bleeds blue and green. Also how the fuck was CoHo a +1 when we lost 8-2?!
post #1364 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post
Well they looked pretty deadly tonight. I don't think Omark is NHL ready but Eberle looks way better than I thought he would. Will be interesting to see how he does in real games. I just have this insurmountable conviction that he can't produce at the NHL level but am prepared to be proven wrong and it's looking like I will be.

Really crossing my fingers hoping the 'nucks can sign Morrison for league min, would be the best utility player we could possibly get to gap-fill with. And he bleeds blue and green.

Also how the fuck was CoHo a +1 when we lost 8-2?!

This. And don't you dare fucking think about cheering for the Flames.
post #1365 of 1368
also, what a lame-ass thread name.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Ice Hockey