or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. - Page 238

post #3556 of 3568
TRUE STORY:
quoting from a reader email sent to me after a cover story on white asparagus that featured a similar picture.

I am a 62 year old Grandmother and admittedly it has been a few years since I've had sex. Is that why your cover picture of white asparagus looks like a lovely garden of slender penises?

still, probably the single greatest piece of mail i've ever gotten (even better than the complaining note from buddy holly's mom). Hangs in a place of honor by my desk.

you go Ritakramp@xxx.com! you go! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3557 of 3568
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

a dildo

If that's something you're interested in, I'd be happy to drop ship you a box.
post #3558 of 3568
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

even better than the complaining note from buddy holly's mom).

LOL, and did you ever post the content of the Buddy Holly note?
post #3559 of 3568
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

LOL, and did you ever post the content of the Buddy Holly note?
nah. it was whiny and self-serving. i had talked to her and to buddy's brother numerous times and their bad feelings toward his old producer norman petty were well-documented (he had taken co-writing credit in exchange for studio time). when i referred to that in a story, she wrote to assure me that wasn't the case (ccing petty, in a hand-written note). turns out they were near the end of negotiations to redivide the money. i've still got it somewhere.
post #3560 of 3568
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

TRUE STORY:
quoting from a reader email sent to me after a cover story on white asparagus that featured a similar picture.

I am a 62 year old Grandmother and admittedly it has been a few years since I've had sex. Is that why your cover picture of white asparagus looks like a lovely garden of slender penises?

still, probably the single greatest piece of mail i've ever gotten (even better than the complaining note from buddy holly's mom). Hangs in a place of honor by my desk.

you go Ritakramp@xxx.com! you go! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

You should just retire after that, it's impossible to achieve higher.
post #3561 of 3568
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

You should just retire after that, it's impossible to achieve higher.
probably should have. kind of topped out after 2001. all downhill ever since.
post #3562 of 3568
eZYv3FM.jpg
post #3563 of 3568
why do fish always look so surprised? Like they figure hey did you hear about bob he bit on something shiny and we never heard from him again, come to think of it, that's been happening a lot lately, but nah, won't happen to me. Oh, something shiny!
post #3564 of 3568
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

you go Ritakramp@xxx.com! you go! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Nice try, but we all know that 62 year-old = aol.com. Maybe Conne should e-mail her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post

why do fish always look so surprised? Like they figure hey did you hear about bob he bit on something shiny and we never heard from him again, come to think of it, that's been happening a lot lately, but nah, won't happen to me. Oh, something shiny!

Because that fish lives very deep under water and when it's pulled to the surface, the rapid change in pressure means that its eyes partially pop out of their sockets. So, that's why. I guess you'd both look and be surprised too under the same circumstances.
post #3565 of 3568
actually that's fascinating, thanks for the info!

(was more a joke about their mouths being wide open)
post #3566 of 3568
AppleMark
post #3567 of 3568
how many people are you cooking for? 18?
post #3568 of 3568
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post

AppleMark
busters?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread.