or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. - Page 227

post #3391 of 3628
Ed, fuck the haters, bro! I love the painter/duct tape theme, very deconstructionist like. You go girl!
post #3392 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbel View Post

Ed, fuck the haters, bro! I love the painter/duct tape theme, very deconstructionist like. You go girl!

Maybe he should propose it to Foo in his seeking apartment design advice thread.
post #3393 of 3628
Is that thread back to the furnishing topic now? Last I wandered into it, there was about 10 pages of some political crap.
post #3394 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Maybe he should propose it to Foo in his seeking apartment design advice thread.
you can't get more "authentic living" than that!
post #3395 of 3628
Not worried about all the haters. All y'all's moms love it so I'm good.
post #3396 of 3628
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
post #3397 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

First eggplant of the garden:



Please troll tinder with this photo and post the results.
post #3398 of 3628
AppleMark
AppleMark
post #3399 of 3628
Damn, this reminds to hunt down a few of these little guys. Such a pain in the ass though...I hate Milwaukee.
post #3400 of 3628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbel View Post

Damn, this reminds to hunt down a few of these little guys. Such a pain in the ass though...I hate Milwaukee.

Of the 6 Arab nations you've visited, where does it rank?
post #3401 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbel View Post

Damn, this reminds to hunt down a few of these little guys. Such a pain in the ass though...I hate Milwaukee.

They are nice right now. Fat and very flavorful. I wouldn't order turbot or sole until October/November, but the Dory and Rouget have been excellent.
post #3402 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post

Of the 6 Arab nations you've visited, where does it rank?

Just slightly ahead of Syria.
post #3403 of 3628
AppleMark
post #3404 of 3628
Thread Starter 
How do you pry those out? Presumably before cooking right? Do they come easily?
post #3405 of 3628
My kitchen floor thanks you fit the male ones.

WSN9y5u.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread.