or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. - Page 16

post #226 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
stir fry?

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=7313
post #227 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
Your produce is bigger than mine.

That's California love, baby.
post #228 of 3631
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
Do you roast your tomatillos before adding them?
No, I just puree them with all the ingredients besides the avocado, then mix them together with coarse chunks of avocado. It's great, and very fresh tasting. Nice kick, takes 5 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
That's California love, baby.
Dis.
post #229 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
That's California love, baby.
It's the cool climate of the Northeast; it makes our produce shrivel up. Haven't you ever heard of shrinkage?
post #230 of 3631
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
It's the cool climate of the Northeast; it makes our produce shrivel up. Haven't you ever heard of shrinkage?

Is that what made the rating of this thread shrivel up?
post #231 of 3631
id kill for a jalepeno that big in my pants
post #232 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
Is that what made the rating of this thread shrivel up?
Hey, I like this thread. I'm always excited when I see it in bold. I'l have much to contribute here this summer when the harvest is in abundance!
post #233 of 3631
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
Hey, I like this thread. I'm always excited when I see it in bold. I'l have much to contribute here this summer when the harvest is in abundance!
+1 I feel like I've had better apples further east. Maybe corn and some berries too.
post #234 of 3631
here is my submission to this thead:


I won't shit it up with the end result (I'll save that for the already shat upon "what did you eat..." thread).
post #235 of 3631
Thread Starter 


post #236 of 3631
Boy, those carrots are big. What are the dried looking things next to the shallots in the second picture?
post #237 of 3631
look like dried apples to me. What was the bill on all that mordecai? $8.50?
post #238 of 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
look like dried apples to me. What was the bill on all that mordecai? $8.50?
Let me guess, a produce haul like that in Korea would cause you to remortgage your house?
post #239 of 3631
They look like sun dried tomatoes.
post #240 of 3631
You are all wrong, they're dried persimmons.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread.