Originally Posted by Matt
if you were so drunk, what were you doing driving the girl home?
That was my thought, too.
Look, I am really torn on this story.
1. When you loose a fight you pretty much know it
2. In my old man, un-pc world, driving drunk is probably worse than feeling up a drunk girl at a party.
3. I would have probably done the same thing as you, when I was your age (assuming you are as young as you sound)
4. You broke up the party?
5. Attacking somebody at a party when you are drunk and know nothing about them but that they are heavier than you is a pretty good way to get hurt
6. Getting hurt standing up for your friends isn't such a bad thing (assuming this girl is your friend and not just you're trying to get into her pants)
7. I am not sure I'd trust a drunk girl as a witness
8. When I was your age, girls who got drunk at parties and passed up pretty much figured they'd get felt up. It seems. to be more common now. I am not looking forward to being a dad of teenage girls.