or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I think I just lost a fight.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I think I just lost a fight. - Page 8

post #106 of 183
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
I'm still curious how you know she was fingered or not. Did you find a ring up there? Unless you say it happen she could be lying. What's her motivation for lying. Well maybe she does'nt want people to know that she got wasted and was then finger banged by some random dude. This story just does'nt sound right.

Oh and who gets smashed off of the new lokos, that shits weak sauce.

I just believe her.
post #107 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehhhh View Post
I just believe her.
you're either a white knight deserving to get darwined with someone else's kid down the road, or so full of shit that you're tricking yourself into hating another dude's game which is actually identical to your game only he did it 15 minutes earlier. you know like 80% of rape claims turn out to be just a bish getting buyer's remorse in the morning or jilted from a dude not wanting to date afterwards. what she was really crying about was that everybody knew she was a slut.
post #108 of 183
^At least he was there, brah. Your little description of the situation is apparently based on your vast experience with women in general and rape/battery accusers in particular.

Not a very well rounded argument when you think of it.
post #109 of 183
Meh, are you 21 or 24?

more excusable at 21. 24 you should be a little more mature.
post #110 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
Meh, are you 21 or 24?

more excusable at 21. 24 you should be a little more mature.

No doubt. I never got into a fistfight at 21, but I honestly don't even consider it an option at 24. Shit.
post #111 of 183
i dont think theres really ever an age where you shouldnt back up your friends....but not in a situation like this.
post #112 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69clyde View Post
Once upon a time, long ago, there was a dumb ass 27 year old ... Honda Goldwing Interstate
Clyde, really? A 27 year old with a GW? At least it wasn't an Aspencade?
post #113 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackBaby View Post

you know like 80% of rape claims turn out to be just a bish getting buyer's remorse in the morning or jilted from a dude not wanting to date afterwards. what she was really crying about was that everybody knew she was a slut.

90% of statistics quoted on the internet are made up on the spot.

Still, you should probably never start a fight with someone unless you know them really well. You never know who's carrying a weapon and/or trained in jujitsu.
post #114 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
90% of statistics quoted on the internet are made up on the spot.

Still, you should probably never start a fight with someone unless you know them really well. You never know who's carrying a weapon and/or trained in jujitsu.

never start a fight with someone unless you know them really well? you sure about that?

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOM??!?!

wait wait...tell me a little bit about yourself....what do you do?
post #115 of 183
Honestly, I think driving drunk is nowhere near as bad as groping a drunk girl (if her story's true). Seriously, the rates of accidents for driving while texting are just as bad as drunk driving. Is that as driving and texting as heinous a crime as fingering a passed out girl?

And Zach and Jan, I respect you guys a lot, but if that really was the cultural norm for your social circle back then, then that's pretty scary. And I'm no spring chicken myself (34).
post #116 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
Honestly, I think driving drunk is nowhere near as bad as groping a drunk girl (if her story's true). Seriously, the rates of accidents for driving while texting are just as bad as drunk driving. Is that as driving and texting as heinous a crime as fingering a passed out girl?

And Zach and Jan, I respect you guys a lot, but if that really was the cultural norm for your social circle back then, then that's pretty scary. And I'm no spring chicken myself (34).

I agree with all of this.
post #117 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

And Zach and Jan, I respect you guys a lot, but if that really was the cultural norm for your social circle back then, then that's pretty scary. And I'm no spring chicken myself (34).

I wouldn't say it was anything like a "cultural norm" when I was younger--of course we didn't have "lingerie parties" back then--but I think it has always been the case when a young woman puts herself in a position of extreme vulnerability in a highly sexualized situation she is likely to suffer indignities. I am not saying it's acceptable, merely that it is unsurprising and not particularly shocking.

At least one person made the comment that the "perp" may have been nearly as drunk as she was. It's highly probable the incident would never have occurred had both parties been sober. Women should recognize that male sexuality is inherently predatory, aggressive and opportunistic (and this is especially true when our inhibitions are unfettered by alcohol or other drugs) and comport themselves accordingly.

Some of you may think this is sexist, but I regard it as common prudence, just as a prudent man will avoid rough bars and unsavory company.
post #118 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
90% of statistics quoted on the internet are made up on the spot. Still, you should probably never start a fight with someone unless you know them really well. You never know who's carrying a weapon and/or trained in jujitsu.
losing a jitsu fight doesn't really hurt unless he decides not to let you tap out. in any case this wannabe white knight of the not getting laid table had no business either driving or starting a fight. this whole thread is about his ego over losing the fight, not "man i probably wrecked this girls chances at prosecuting justice through the courts because now if the cops are involved they will come at me too for driving drunk and assault".
post #119 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post
I wouldn't say it was anything like a "cultural norm" when I was younger--of course we didn't have "lingerie parties" back then--but I think it has always been the case when a young woman puts herself in a position of extreme vulnerability in a highly sexualized situation she is likely to suffer indignities. I am not saying it's acceptable, merely that it is unsurprising and not particularly shocking.

At least one person made the comment that the "perp" may have been nearly as drunk as she was. It's highly probable the incident would never have occurred had both parties been sober. Women should recognize that male sexuality is inherently predatory, aggressive and opportunistic (and this is especially true when our inhibitions are unfettered by alcohol or other drugs) and comport themselves accordingly.

Some of you may think this is sexist, but I regard it as common prudence, just as a prudent man will avoid rough bars and unsavory company.

pretty much what I would say.

when I was a kid, parents drove around with their kids unbuckled, smoking in the car. I used to ride off on my bike in the morning without a helmet or cellphone and my parents wouldn't hear from me until dinner. times have changed - not necessarily for the better or worse in all cases. I don't think that I would want one of my friends to feel up a drunk girl who passed out at a party, but I don't think that I would have considered it a criminal act as much as something distasteful when I was a kid.

but, I was never at a party where everyone was in their underwear and passing out drunk. If I was 21 and pretty drunk and a good looking girl in her underwear was extremely drunk around me, I am not sure that I would have been a perfect gentleman about the whole thing.

I still feel that driving drunk is a serious issue - I'd much prefer for my daughter to tell me that somebody felt her up (were she 21) than to hear from a state trooper that she was killed in an accident.
post #120 of 183
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbjorn View Post
Clyde, really? A 27 year old with a GW? At least it wasn't an Aspencade?

I thought this same thing, though the stripped down naked versions are really sweet looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post
I wouldn't say it was anything like a "cultural norm" when I was younger--of course we didn't have "lingerie parties" back then--but I think it has always been the case when a young woman puts herself in a position of extreme vulnerability in a highly sexualized situation she is likely to suffer indignities. I am not saying it's acceptable, merely that it is unsurprising and not particularly shocking.

At least one person made the comment that the "perp" may have been nearly as drunk as she was. It's highly probable the incident would never have occurred had both parties been sober. Women should recognize that male sexuality is inherently predatory, aggressive and opportunistic (and this is especially true when our inhibitions are unfettered by alcohol or other drugs) and comport themselves accordingly.

Some of you may think this is sexist, but I regard it as common prudence, just as a prudent man will avoid rough bars and unsavory company.

This is sound advice, of course, for any man/woman.

I would like to point out that the accused molester was, in fact, sober. I gave him a beer out of the case that I'd brought to the party, but that was all I saw him with all night. He also said he was 'cool dawg' when I told him he could keep drinking out of my beer at one other point. This was one of the things that really made me angry. He went about it a manner that I thought was very predatory and calculated. He hadn't even been flirting or dancing with the girl. He just showed up in the bathroom very sober and 'concerned' when she became unconscious. They were complete strangers who had never spoken before the incident.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I think I just lost a fight.