The pre-sale starts the 24th.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: NWT yellow rugby RL university oxford. Size S Last post on 1/3/13 at 8:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Opinions On How to Improve My Style Last post on 10/9/12 at 10:43pm in Classic Menswear
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Gant Rugger + Polo + JCrew+ Allen Edmonds+ H&M - Priced to move Last post on 7/13/11 at 1:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? - Page 54
Just checked out the link. It doesn't seem like they are included. I was hoping to pick up another pair of marlows as a birthday gift for my brother. He's been eyeing my pair since I got them during the employee code leak.
They're not the same sale? I thought the "pre-sale" means "valued" customers just get first dibs. The sale that starts on Monday is the same sale isn't it?
not sure myself. I am confused. But I will check Monday and see if new stuffs are added. If not, this sale is not that great to me. Not too many good stuffs are offered.
I have to say, I am quite disappointed in so many items being sold out so early in the season. There were many items that I added to my wish list a few months ago in anticipation of this sale, and many of them have already been sold out. Really shocked and upset, I guess I am going to have to track them down in the stores.
Does anyone know if the sale starts in stores today as well?
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 17 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Japan Blue 0701 Size 30 3 minutes ago
- › last one New RARE CLrockett Jones Ralph Lauren Cordovan Crup Tassel... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Cheapies 2016 Thread - Thrifted Find of the Year 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 19 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 19 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding