Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: NWT yellow rugby RL university oxford. Size S Last post on 1/3/13 at 8:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Opinions On How to Improve My Style Last post on 10/9/12 at 10:43pm in Classic Menswear
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Gant Rugger + Polo + JCrew+ Allen Edmonds+ H&M - Priced to move Last post on 7/13/11 at 1:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? - Page 39
After weeks of shopping for my first tuxedo, I've all but decided on the RLBL with the shawl collar. I have a wedding (my own) that's coming up in nine and a half weeks and I, obviously, need it for that. $2300 before tax is tough to stomach, however. The 10 percent-off code drops it to $2065 before tax, but that's still hurting my wallet more than I would like. I would love to have it for $2000 after tax. Any upcoming sales, say in the next month, where I could pick this up for that price?
if you arent dead set on a shawl collar, suit supply's tux is fantastic and i just wore it to my own wedding. it is peak lapel however.
when i took it to a prominent dc tailor, he asked if the tux was from ralph lauren.
When did you buy the tuxedo? I stopped by SS and was less than impressed—maybe they changed them. It might have been close in quality to Blue Label, but I thought that both paled in comparison to the Black Label.
Try Kent Wang's MTM service. If you check out his affilliate vendor thread, there are pictures of at least one poster who had his shawl lapel tux made by KW.
i bought it a couple months ago. its close to blue label quality if not equal. saying it pales in comparison to black label is a little harsh. it is a step down but i compared it to my RLBL suits and felt that way.
it is also 1/4 the price you are looking at for your RLBL tux.
There's literally no consensus. If your feet are a bit wide, TTS seems to be best. If your feet are narrow, size down.
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › LF Messenger bag color advice 18 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide