Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: NWT yellow rugby RL university oxford. Size S Last post on 1/3/13 at 8:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Opinions On How to Improve My Style Last post on 10/9/12 at 10:43pm in Classic Menswear
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Gant Rugger + Polo + JCrew+ Allen Edmonds+ H&M - Priced to move Last post on 7/13/11 at 1:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? - Page 39
Styleforum Top Picks
After weeks of shopping for my first tuxedo, I've all but decided on the RLBL with the shawl collar. I have a wedding (my own) that's coming up in nine and a half weeks and I, obviously, need it for that. $2300 before tax is tough to stomach, however. The 10 percent-off code drops it to $2065 before tax, but that's still hurting my wallet more than I would like. I would love to have it for $2000 after tax. Any upcoming sales, say in the next month, where I could pick this up for that price?
if you arent dead set on a shawl collar, suit supply's tux is fantastic and i just wore it to my own wedding. it is peak lapel however.
when i took it to a prominent dc tailor, he asked if the tux was from ralph lauren.
When did you buy the tuxedo? I stopped by SS and was less than impressed—maybe they changed them. It might have been close in quality to Blue Label, but I thought that both paled in comparison to the Black Label.
Try Kent Wang's MTM service. If you check out his affilliate vendor thread, there are pictures of at least one poster who had his shawl lapel tux made by KW.
i bought it a couple months ago. its close to blue label quality if not equal. saying it pales in comparison to black label is a little harsh. it is a step down but i compared it to my RLBL suits and felt that way.
it is also 1/4 the price you are looking at for your RLBL tux.
There's literally no consensus. If your feet are a bit wide, TTS seems to be best. If your feet are narrow, size down.
- When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 13 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 13 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 52 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Black Captoe Oxford GMTO 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories