Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: NWT yellow rugby RL university oxford. Size S Last post on 1/3/13 at 8:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Opinions On How to Improve My Style Last post on 10/9/12 at 10:43pm in Classic Menswear
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Gant Rugger + Polo + JCrew+ Allen Edmonds+ H&M - Priced to move Last post on 7/13/11 at 1:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? - Page 39
After weeks of shopping for my first tuxedo, I've all but decided on the RLBL with the shawl collar. I have a wedding (my own) that's coming up in nine and a half weeks and I, obviously, need it for that. $2300 before tax is tough to stomach, however. The 10 percent-off code drops it to $2065 before tax, but that's still hurting my wallet more than I would like. I would love to have it for $2000 after tax. Any upcoming sales, say in the next month, where I could pick this up for that price?
if you arent dead set on a shawl collar, suit supply's tux is fantastic and i just wore it to my own wedding. it is peak lapel however.
when i took it to a prominent dc tailor, he asked if the tux was from ralph lauren.
When did you buy the tuxedo? I stopped by SS and was less than impressed—maybe they changed them. It might have been close in quality to Blue Label, but I thought that both paled in comparison to the Black Label.
Try Kent Wang's MTM service. If you check out his affilliate vendor thread, there are pictures of at least one poster who had his shawl lapel tux made by KW.
i bought it a couple months ago. its close to blue label quality if not equal. saying it pales in comparison to black label is a little harsh. it is a step down but i compared it to my RLBL suits and felt that way.
it is also 1/4 the price you are looking at for your RLBL tux.
There's literally no consensus. If your feet are a bit wide, TTS seems to be best. If your feet are narrow, size down.
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 21 minutes ago
- › Thrifted Hermes Tie - Was this widened? How to restore to original... 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 39 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 40 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 45 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 48 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 54 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 hour ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...