I bought mine during the sale in the beginning of April. Think it was more than 20% though - might have been 30 or even 40?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: NWT yellow rugby RL university oxford. Size S Last post on 1/3/13 at 8:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Opinions On How to Improve My Style Last post on 10/9/12 at 10:43pm in Classic Menswear
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Gant Rugger + Polo + JCrew+ Allen Edmonds+ H&M - Priced to move Last post on 7/13/11 at 1:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? - Page 38
Styleforum Top Picks
Really? What was your final price? I think at 30% plus kicker (Last November) it was around $560 inclusive of shipping and tax.
Thing is I'm not really sure. I paid $350 (total) after a family / employee discount. Not entirely sure how it broke down.
Eh, I think we were referring to sales that were open to the general public. Assuming retail price of $850 and tax, I think your discounted price was something in the range of $325, 62% of MSRP.
I would love to have gotten my hands on the Lindrick (in Holland) for €99.99... That is the deal of the century as far as I'm concerned!
After weeks of shopping for my first tuxedo, I've all but decided on the RLBL with the shawl collar. I have a wedding (my own) that's coming up in nine and a half weeks and I, obviously, need it for that. $2300 before tax is tough to stomach, however. The 10 percent-off code drops it to $2065 before tax, but that's still hurting my wallet more than I would like. I would love to have it for $2000 after tax. Any upcoming sales, say in the next month, where I could pick this up for that price?
- When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?
- › JOHN VARVATOS Mainline Brown Leather Hooded Moto Jacket Coat Mens... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW Filson Otter Green 100% Cotton Field Cargo, 29 X 34, $225... 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan