I bought mine during the sale in the beginning of April. Think it was more than 20% though - might have been 30 or even 40?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: NWT yellow rugby RL university oxford. Size S Last post on 1/3/13 at 8:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Opinions On How to Improve My Style Last post on 10/9/12 at 10:43pm in Classic Menswear
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Gant Rugger + Polo + JCrew+ Allen Edmonds+ H&M - Priced to move Last post on 7/13/11 at 1:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? - Page 38
Really? What was your final price? I think at 30% plus kicker (Last November) it was around $560 inclusive of shipping and tax.
Thing is I'm not really sure. I paid $350 (total) after a family / employee discount. Not entirely sure how it broke down.
Eh, I think we were referring to sales that were open to the general public. Assuming retail price of $850 and tax, I think your discounted price was something in the range of $325, 62% of MSRP.
I would love to have gotten my hands on the Lindrick (in Holland) for €99.99... That is the deal of the century as far as I'm concerned!
After weeks of shopping for my first tuxedo, I've all but decided on the RLBL with the shawl collar. I have a wedding (my own) that's coming up in nine and a half weeks and I, obviously, need it for that. $2300 before tax is tough to stomach, however. The 10 percent-off code drops it to $2065 before tax, but that's still hurting my wallet more than I would like. I would love to have it for $2000 after tax. Any upcoming sales, say in the next month, where I could pick this up for that price?
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 24 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 27 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 38 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 45 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 50 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 51 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 56 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...