or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? - Page 16

post #226 of 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) View Post

^^ surprised that this specific store did not honor the discount on the shells. It seems like different stores has their own policy and what not. Sometimes SA are not too well informed about the ongoing sales. It helps if you have a go to person for such event, as they can provide consistent details.

I have an SA I've bought from for years, still no dice. I am guessing Marlows will be removed from the site soon, order while you can
post #227 of 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtripper View Post

Is anyone 100% certain that the discount on the Marlow's works on-line? I was told by an associate at the local RL store that it is specifically on their exclusions list.
If this is indeed the case, I would be somewhat surprised if that there is an inconsistency between on-line and in-store.

I'm 100% certain. Received my shipping confirmation more than 24 hours ago, and the Marlows are amongst the items I ordered. I just revisited the site and the 3 Marlows are still there, http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12896283&cp=12803139&ab=ln_nodivision_cs1_shoesupto30%off

Add the shoes to the basket, enter your code, and you ought to see the price drop from $850 to $505.75.
post #228 of 821

If anyone has an extra code, I would appreciate a PM. Much appreciated!

post #229 of 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtripper View Post

Is anyone 100% certain that the discount on the Marlow's works on-line? I was told by an associate at the local RL store that it is specifically on their exclusions list.
If this is indeed the case, I would be somewhat surprised if that there is an inconsistency between on-line and in-store.

I can also verify it works.

27

For those of you asking for Pre-sale codes, if you just call Ralph Lauren and ask for a code, most of the time they will give it to you. I have done it twice over the years.
post #230 of 821
Thanks, just checked and it does indeed work for an online purchase. Not sure why the discrepancy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by curzon View Post

I'm 100% certain. Received my shipping confirmation more than 24 hours ago, and the Marlows are amongst the items I ordered. I just revisited the site and the 3 Marlows are still there, http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12896283&cp=12803139&ab=ln_nodivision_cs1_shoesupto30%off
Add the shoes to the basket, enter your code, and you ought to see the price drop from $850 to $505.75.
post #231 of 821

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss17 View Post

I can also verify it works.

27

For those of you asking for Pre-sale codes, if you just call Ralph Lauren and ask for a code, most of the time they will give it to you. I have done it twice over the years.

 

I can verify calling for a code works and the code still works for the shoes. Thanks for the tip Gauss17.

post #232 of 821
Sorry, kind of a dumb question...is the pre-sale a sale that requires a code? And is it a pre-sale b/c a sale to the general public starts afterwards? I am just wondering b/c there are a couple things I was thinking about picking up at RL but figured if they're gonna have a sale in a few weeks, I would just wait. Thanks in advance.
post #233 of 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick R View Post

I can verify calling for a code works and the code still works for the shoes. Thanks for the tip Gauss17.

No problem, glad it worked for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepitm View Post

Sorry, kind of a dumb question...is the pre-sale a sale that requires a code? And is it a pre-sale b/c a sale to the general public starts afterwards? I am just wondering b/c there are a couple things I was thinking about picking up at RL but figured if they're gonna have a sale in a few weeks, I would just wait. Thanks in advance.

The pre-sale requires a code, yes. After the pre-sale there is a private sale from May 3 - May 7, this also requires a code, but it is a generic code rather than a specific one time use code used for the pre-sale event. However, I believe the code for the private sale is just to get the extra +15% off kicker, you can get the normal 30%/40% off with out it. Most people received the generic code in the mail (I think). If you need it, I can PM it to you.
post #234 of 821
I just ordered Marlow wings in the store. They have their own list of codes to apply for purchases made in store. The SA rang it up and the price was the same as that on RL.com.
post #235 of 821
Lame sale.

Last year I got the Marlow loafers for $303.
post #236 of 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtripper View Post

Not sure why the discrepancy.
Now that the "pre-sale event" is over and the public sale has started I see that the 3 Marlows are no longer reduced. You can come to your own conclusion whether the SAs were disingenuous, pedantic, or uninformed.
post #237 of 821
When is the next sale that will include black label??
post #238 of 821
^ Likely the next Mr. Porter sale.
post #239 of 821

How can a lowly Canadian get the on sale Sanderson Burnished Tan Wingtip shipped to his door? It's quite nice that Ralph Lauren now accepts international credit cards but quite useless because they won't ship outside of the USA.

 

I would prefer the Marlow, but as already stated, it isn't included in the sale.

 

Thanks

 

Jason

post #240 of 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by username79 View Post

Lame sale.

+1
RL is offering very few items I need.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?