or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? - Page 9

post #121 of 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelesStyle View Post
So just have them order another pair and then decide which one you want to keep. That way, you can only do same or better.

Thanks, that's true of course. I guess my question is mainly about cordovan generally---is this an acceptable blemish or this one too noticeable? For $500, I'm inclined to follow the commenters' advice and take them back.
post #122 of 957
when do their RLBL suits/blazers go on sale? I'm still waiting for a 38S suit :/
post #123 of 957
I think pretty much never, especially in 38S. I would look into BB Milano.
post #124 of 957
Quote:
when do their RLBL suits/blazers go on sale? I'm still waiting for a 38S suit

The sales rep told me RLBL/RLPL will be on sale early June, dunno how much truth there is to that. Also, last time they had sales it was on the patterned suits but no solids or staples.
post #125 of 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by etseq View Post
The discoloration runs diagonally across the top of the foot. It looks like a shadow but it's actually in the leather:
take these back. clearly a manufacturing defect unless the other shoe matches..
post #126 of 957
I guess I should start looking into stores that carry RL wholesale/leftover from sales and outlets. Anyone knew/heard of any? I know in the Bay Area, there's a Levi's store that gets deadstock Levi's jeans for more than halfoff that I absolutely cannot find it anywhere else. I'm talking about something like this.
post #127 of 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChance View Post
I guess I should start looking into stores that carry RL wholesale/leftover from sales and outlets. Anyone knew/heard of any?

I know in the Bay Area, there's a Levi's store that gets deadstock Levi's jeans for more than halfoff that I absolutely cannot find it anywhere else. I'm talking about something like this.

what/where is this store in the bay?
post #128 of 957
It's called "Splash" (Levi's), located at College Ave and Franklin, Berkeley, CA 94704, haha. I found like all the sizes of Capital E there (they buy wholesale of deadstock of Levi's and resell them)
post #129 of 957
post #130 of 957
Will this sale cover Black Label suits and tuxedos?
post #131 of 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by web.boards View Post
Will this sale cover Black Label suits and tuxedos?
I've never seen tuxedos on sale and the rep I deal with says that pretty much never happens. Same for staple RLBL suits in navy and charcoal. I'm told they sell well enough without the sales.
post #132 of 957
I just got back from a RL store and some of the suits are on sale. I just bought a $2,000 suit for 40% off. I do not follow their prices so I do not know if it normally really sells for that much. Is 40% off one of their black label suits really a good deal?
post #133 of 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by web.boards View Post
Will this sale cover Black Label suits and tuxedos?
the mailer specifically includes, among other labels, Black Label. I would think that both Black Label suits and tuxedos will be included. In the past, when BL has been excluded, the mailer would specifically say the label would be excluded.
post #134 of 957
I would presume that this mailer is an indication that there are going to be hard markdowns taken on the items rather than a 40% promotion. I would also presume that the staple pieces will not be marked down, but rather the seasonably specific stuff.
post #135 of 957
Quote:
I just got back from a RL store and some of the suits are on sale. I just bought a $2,000 suit for 40% off. I do not follow their prices so I do not know if it normally really sells for that much. Is 40% off one of their black label suits really a good deal?

Were items already on sale? The posting above said June 7th?

Last time I was at the RL store, the sale associate told me that RL plans to stagger the regular merchandise, RLBL and RLPL sales in the future. He said RLBL is on sale early June, while RLPL should be early July. Time to grab my Darlton PTB's.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?