or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Whats the driving force that causes you to return to StyleForum? (MC Version)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Whats the driving force that causes you to return to StyleForum? (MC Version) - Page 7

post #91 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
No slight to the outfit, but I'd prefer a gold-plated tip as to the winner instead.

You say that without having seen the outfit.
post #92 of 152
I haven't seen the tip yet either. I clearly need to see both first, to decide which I prefer.
post #93 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
I haven't seen the tip yet either.

I clearly need to see both first, to decide which I prefer.

I suspect you need to see the result of the race first to decide which you prefer. I hope my outfit wouldn't be so bad to be less preferable than a bad tip?
post #94 of 152
Probably the most honest statement I'll ever make here: speaking as someone who never amounted to much in the looks department, it's a way of deflecting attention onto the clothes and away from the unfortunate physique, facial features and total lack of presence. It may not be sinking in fast, but the little I've picked up has been of tremendous help.

I return to SF for inspiration.

Lear (the ugly one)
post #95 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear View Post
Probably the most honest statement I'll ever make here: speaking as someone who never amounted to much in the looks department, it's a way of deflecting attention onto the clothes and away from the unfortunate physique, facial features and total lack of presence. It may not be sinking in fast, but the little I've picked up has been of tremendous help.

I return to SF for inspiration.

Lear (the ugly one)

That is really sad. You can't be that ugly, man.
post #96 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post
I do miss Bull's pictures

I miss Bull, period. I didn't realize he was gone until I tried to PM him a video of Amber Rose.
who else would appreciate that.
post #97 of 152
Anyone mention dictures yet?
post #98 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear View Post
Probably the most honest statement I'll ever make here: speaking as someone who never amounted to much in the looks department, it's a way of deflecting attention onto the clothes and away from the unfortunate physique, facial features and total lack of presence. It may not be sinking in fast, but the little I've picked up has been of tremendous help.

I return to SF for inspiration.

Lear (the ugly one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post
That is really sad. You can't be that ugly, man.

I just spit my latte all over my computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post
I miss Bull, period. I didn't realize he was gone until I tried to PM him a video of Amber Rose.
who else would appreciate that.

Are-ah... I would!
post #99 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellahi22 View Post
Most of my time spent on SF is searching the archives to give me ideas for bespoke commissions. I like reading discussions about approaches to design and construction, fabric/color/pattern choices, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
Needs a "to dig through the archives" section, imho. Whatever one thinks of the current state of affairs, it's the depth of the place that makes it valuable.


I've lurked here for years --The archives are rich in information.

Now, it's more of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlin View Post
I come here for the camaraderie and the snark.
post #100 of 152
pollfail. deep-seated, searing white-hot self-loathing is not a listed option.
post #101 of 152
The San Francisco Meetups. I've meet a lot of great guys, both local and from out of town. I've enjoyed getting together with them for other activities, drinks and meals aside from Meetups as well.
post #102 of 152
Thread Starter 
I think Transmod and the Glory days MC thread are the two reasons I refresh on a 20 minute interval.
post #103 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post
I miss Bull, period. I didn't realize he was gone until I tried to PM him a video of Amber Rose.
who else would appreciate that.

You mean the nudez slideshow?

Areolas for daaaaaaaaaays
post #104 of 152
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
You mean the nudez slideshow?

Areolas for daaaaaaaaaays

Blackfyre is the Bull of asses though. Epic posts in the back doors thread.
post #105 of 152
I post on this sock account whenever I get sick of posting in my other voice, so to speak. ..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Whats the driving force that causes you to return to StyleForum? (MC Version)