Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 275post #4111 of 41891/4/16 at 11:33ampost #4112 of 41891/21/16 at 3:02pmpost #4113 of 41891/21/16 at 3:40pmpost #4114 of 41891/22/16 at 4:00amQuote:This is what I usually do. And 99 out of 100 times I end up at the same place: white linen.
Todaypost #4115 of 41891/22/16 at 6:03ampost #4116 of 41891/26/16 at 2:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by ericgereghty
@Gangsterchief VERY interesting concept.
Are the squares all going to be black/white/grey, as the first one appears (if that's not the case, my apologies)? If they are, I could imagine that being difficult for some to justify getting multiples, as they would all produce a similar effect.
Similarly, I could see the $105 tag being dicey for some. That's within range of highly prestigious brands. In my view, that could serve as a barrier to entry for some.
I happen to like the black and white colorway, so I'd certainly be tempted to give this one a shot.
Thank you for your feedback. Truly appreciated and apologize for the delay as I've been getting this business up and running.
I knew some people would initially be skeptical with price but we've partnered with some of the most famous street photographers in the world so the shots themselves are one-of-a-kind and a collectors item, hence the limited edition aspect of them. The squares at 16x16 are also handmade and hand-rolled in LA so the final product is absolutely fantastic, I'd put it up against any of the highly prestigious brands done in Italy. No questions. Plus 15% of our profits go back to helping keep kids off the street. So it's a win win. :)
I would love for you to be a customer and see for yourself how people react when they see a Gangsterchief for the first time. It's a guaranteed conversation starter. My friends (aka test subjects) have worn it at weddings and tell me it's impossible to keep in your pocket.
I'm hoping not to use all B&W pictures so I definitely thank you for that note. It's something I've been on the fence about.
Vikpost #4117 of 41891/27/16 at 2:23pmpost #4118 of 41891/27/16 at 4:06pmpost #4119 of 41891/27/16 at 5:40pmpost #4120 of 41892/6/16 at 3:58ampost #4121 of 41892/10/16 at 1:53pmpost #4122 of 41892/14/16 at 7:15am
Got a great square from the Polish company Poszetka.
Navy, red and turqouise in 33*33
Colour variations change depending on which zodiac sign you go with. And the sign will be in an individual color.
Fortunately the virgo is right around the middle so it's easy to show off the red in the pocket.post #4123 of 41892/18/16 at 11:16pmpost #4124 of 41892/21/16 at 3:27ampost #4125 of 41892/21/16 at 3:42am
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 17 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 19 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 22 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway