I like those colors. I've looked at a lot of other batiks before and this one is neater and cleaner.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 250post #3736 of 41574/30/14 at 3:47ampost #3737 of 41574/30/14 at 7:02ampost #3738 of 41574/30/14 at 7:21ampost #3739 of 41575/4/14 at 5:20pmpost #3740 of 41575/5/14 at 5:05ampost #3741 of 41575/5/14 at 8:02amThread Starterpost #3742 of 41575/5/14 at 12:19pmpost #3743 of 41575/6/14 at 8:01ampost #3744 of 41575/6/14 at 8:25amQuote:And that's how you take advantage of what you own. You're a master. Just... wow. I'm impressed. I wish I had your vision in terms of pairing colors and outfits together. I find myself grabbing my white linen PS 99,5 % of the times. Seeing your combinstions I'm a lost case. Bravo!Originally Posted by Claghorn
This Vanda is turning out to be super versatile.
Apparently it was a very limited run though. They started selling in mid-late March I think and it was out by early April.
Anyway, its many uses: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #3745 of 41575/6/14 at 8:37ampost #3746 of 41575/6/14 at 9:15ampost #3747 of 41575/6/14 at 10:58ampost #3748 of 41575/6/14 at 11:05ampost #3749 of 41575/6/14 at 1:43pmQuote:
Your silk batik squares are smashing. Well done indeed.
Is batik on silk very common? When I was in Malaysia and Indonesia, all I saw was batik on what I assumed was cotton.post #3750 of 41575/6/14 at 3:41pmQuote:The square in general or that fit? That fit was a DTO, though I wouldn't mind the occasional pop in my squares. It isn't something I know how to do well though. That square in general doesn't pop too much though
No, but it was also available as a scarf from Vanda.
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1462 Active Users (354 Members and 1108 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 3 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 57 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 2016/09/30 - "Blue and Green Now Must Be Seen" 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage #8 Shell Cordovan Bostonian Crown Windsor PTB - 11.5 - 12 B 5 minutes ago
- › Nice boots for the Rain? 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...