I like those colors. I've looked at a lot of other batiks before and this one is neater and cleaner.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 250post #3736 of 40204/30/14 at 3:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3737 of 40204/30/14 at 7:02ampost #3738 of 40204/30/14 at 7:21ampost #3739 of 40205/4/14 at 5:20pmpost #3740 of 40205/5/14 at 5:05ampost #3741 of 40205/5/14 at 8:02amThread Starterpost #3742 of 40205/5/14 at 12:19pmpost #3743 of 40205/6/14 at 8:01ampost #3744 of 40205/6/14 at 8:25amQuote:And that's how you take advantage of what you own. You're a master. Just... wow. I'm impressed. I wish I had your vision in terms of pairing colors and outfits together. I find myself grabbing my white linen PS 99,5 % of the times. Seeing your combinstions I'm a lost case. Bravo!Originally Posted by Claghorn
This Vanda is turning out to be super versatile.
Apparently it was a very limited run though. They started selling in mid-late March I think and it was out by early April.
Anyway, its many uses: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #3745 of 40205/6/14 at 8:37ampost #3746 of 40205/6/14 at 9:15ampost #3747 of 40205/6/14 at 10:58ampost #3748 of 40205/6/14 at 11:05ampost #3749 of 40205/6/14 at 1:43pmQuote:
Your silk batik squares are smashing. Well done indeed.
Is batik on silk very common? When I was in Malaysia and Indonesia, all I saw was batik on what I assumed was cotton.post #3750 of 40205/6/14 at 3:41pmQuote:The square in general or that fit? That fit was a DTO, though I wouldn't mind the occasional pop in my squares. It isn't something I know how to do well though. That square in general doesn't pop too much though
No, but it was also available as a scarf from Vanda.
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Currently, there are 1124 Active Users (183 Members and 941 Guests)
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 44 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 7 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...