Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 241post #3601 of 406012/21/13 at 1:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3602 of 406012/21/13 at 2:15pmpost #3603 of 406012/21/13 at 2:38pmpost #3604 of 406012/21/13 at 5:10pmpost #3605 of 406012/22/13 at 3:38amQuote:
Thank you very much for your nice words. Really. And anyway, you're right ... this is great pocket-square.post #3606 of 406012/22/13 at 5:50amYou're welcome. You are presenting in a way works of art based on the treasures of the past. I'm refreshed to breathe in culture having been ambushed recently by Big Foot friends, whose spokesman propagate an ideology of dualism rejecting "fashion". But you do bespoke, which means I need more money - maybe I should work as an Affiliate Vendor. In any case, your very beautiful pocket squares have opened my mind and enriched my phantasy. You see an advantage of historical perspective in Italy!
PS: My cell phone shut off and had to recharge it before finishing editing above.
Edited by Naive, Jr. - 12/22/13 at 6:08ampost #3607 of 406012/22/13 at 5:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Naive, Jr.
You're welcome. You are presenting in a way works of art based on the treasures of the past. I'm refreshed to breathe in culture having been ambushed recently by Big Foot friends, whose spokesman propaganda an ideology of dualism rejecting "fashion". But you do bespoke, which means I need more money - maybe I should work as an Affiliate Vendor. In any case, your very beautiful pocket squares have opened my mind and enriched my phantasy. You see an advantage of historical perspective in Italy!
Your words are noble. Really. Thank you. And I need to do better. Really. They are my strength.
In fact, the fashion and the fashion that I hate. I hate them because I am against globalization aesthetics. I love the difference and the ability to distinguish oneself. They are against the policy of the sheep.
And the vintage fabrics from many years ago have a quality extinct. You could not even play them anymore. And above all the vintage fabrics we ensure uniqueness and difference. This is because they are all endangered and the quantities are very limited.post #3608 of 406012/22/13 at 1:00pmpost #3609 of 406012/29/13 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I like a white shirt and white pocket square. But it washes me out in the midst of winter so I usually wear it in Spring and Summer.
Here, Luca Montezemolo, Chairman of Ferrari is wearing the solid white pocket square and white shirt and looking elegant as always.
Poor Michael Schuhmacher had a ski accident. I hope he gets through.post #3610 of 406012/30/13 at 1:27pmpost #3611 of 406012/30/13 at 1:58pmpost #3612 of 406012/30/13 at 7:23pmpost #3613 of 40601/2/14 at 6:15ampost #3614 of 40601/2/14 at 6:26ampost #3615 of 40601/2/14 at 7:19am
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 12 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Black Jeans 32x31 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Selvedge Jeans Size 32x32 10 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 11 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...