Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 241post #3601 of 383212/21/13 at 1:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3602 of 383212/21/13 at 2:15pmpost #3603 of 383212/21/13 at 2:38pmpost #3604 of 383212/21/13 at 5:10pmpost #3605 of 383212/22/13 at 3:38amQuote:
Thank you very much for your nice words. Really. And anyway, you're right ... this is great pocket-square.post #3606 of 383212/22/13 at 5:50amYou're welcome. You are presenting in a way works of art based on the treasures of the past. I'm refreshed to breathe in culture having been ambushed recently by Big Foot friends, whose spokesman propagate an ideology of dualism rejecting "fashion". But you do bespoke, which means I need more money - maybe I should work as an Affiliate Vendor. In any case, your very beautiful pocket squares have opened my mind and enriched my phantasy. You see an advantage of historical perspective in Italy!
PS: My cell phone shut off and had to recharge it before finishing editing above.
Edited by Naive, Jr. - 12/22/13 at 6:08ampost #3607 of 383212/22/13 at 5:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Naive, Jr.
You're welcome. You are presenting in a way works of art based on the treasures of the past. I'm refreshed to breathe in culture having been ambushed recently by Big Foot friends, whose spokesman propaganda an ideology of dualism rejecting "fashion". But you do bespoke, which means I need more money - maybe I should work as an Affiliate Vendor. In any case, your very beautiful pocket squares have opened my mind and enriched my phantasy. You see an advantage of historical perspective in Italy!
Your words are noble. Really. Thank you. And I need to do better. Really. They are my strength.
In fact, the fashion and the fashion that I hate. I hate them because I am against globalization aesthetics. I love the difference and the ability to distinguish oneself. They are against the policy of the sheep.
And the vintage fabrics from many years ago have a quality extinct. You could not even play them anymore. And above all the vintage fabrics we ensure uniqueness and difference. This is because they are all endangered and the quantities are very limited.post #3608 of 383212/22/13 at 1:00pmpost #3609 of 383212/29/13 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I like a white shirt and white pocket square. But it washes me out in the midst of winter so I usually wear it in Spring and Summer.
Here, Luca Montezemolo, Chairman of Ferrari is wearing the solid white pocket square and white shirt and looking elegant as always.
Poor Michael Schuhmacher had a ski accident. I hope he gets through.post #3610 of 383212/30/13 at 1:27pmpost #3611 of 383212/30/13 at 1:58pmpost #3612 of 383212/30/13 at 7:23pmpost #3613 of 38321/2/14 at 6:15ampost #3614 of 38321/2/14 at 6:26ampost #3615 of 38321/2/14 at 7:19am
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 38 seconds ago
- › What are the buttons that hold your rolled up sleeve called? 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 3 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 3 minutes ago
- › Is it okay to wear a fedora indoors when there is nowhere to put it? 4 minutes ago
- › DC Lewis (Kent Wang) handgrade Ilcea Radica leather "museum" boots... 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)