Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 241post #3601 of 414012/21/13 at 1:30pmpost #3602 of 414012/21/13 at 2:15pmpost #3603 of 414012/21/13 at 2:38pmpost #3604 of 414012/21/13 at 5:10pmpost #3605 of 414012/22/13 at 3:38amQuote:
Thank you very much for your nice words. Really. And anyway, you're right ... this is great pocket-square.post #3606 of 414012/22/13 at 5:50amYou're welcome. You are presenting in a way works of art based on the treasures of the past. I'm refreshed to breathe in culture having been ambushed recently by Big Foot friends, whose spokesman propagate an ideology of dualism rejecting "fashion". But you do bespoke, which means I need more money - maybe I should work as an Affiliate Vendor. In any case, your very beautiful pocket squares have opened my mind and enriched my phantasy. You see an advantage of historical perspective in Italy!
PS: My cell phone shut off and had to recharge it before finishing editing above.
Edited by Naive, Jr. - 12/22/13 at 6:08ampost #3607 of 414012/22/13 at 5:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Naive, Jr.
You're welcome. You are presenting in a way works of art based on the treasures of the past. I'm refreshed to breathe in culture having been ambushed recently by Big Foot friends, whose spokesman propaganda an ideology of dualism rejecting "fashion". But you do bespoke, which means I need more money - maybe I should work as an Affiliate Vendor. In any case, your very beautiful pocket squares have opened my mind and enriched my phantasy. You see an advantage of historical perspective in Italy!
Your words are noble. Really. Thank you. And I need to do better. Really. They are my strength.
In fact, the fashion and the fashion that I hate. I hate them because I am against globalization aesthetics. I love the difference and the ability to distinguish oneself. They are against the policy of the sheep.
And the vintage fabrics from many years ago have a quality extinct. You could not even play them anymore. And above all the vintage fabrics we ensure uniqueness and difference. This is because they are all endangered and the quantities are very limited.post #3608 of 414012/22/13 at 1:00pmpost #3609 of 414012/29/13 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I like a white shirt and white pocket square. But it washes me out in the midst of winter so I usually wear it in Spring and Summer.
Here, Luca Montezemolo, Chairman of Ferrari is wearing the solid white pocket square and white shirt and looking elegant as always.
Poor Michael Schuhmacher had a ski accident. I hope he gets through.post #3610 of 414012/30/13 at 1:27pmpost #3611 of 414012/30/13 at 1:58pmpost #3612 of 414012/30/13 at 7:23pmpost #3613 of 41401/2/14 at 6:15ampost #3614 of 41401/2/14 at 6:26ampost #3615 of 41401/2/14 at 7:19am
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Any Levi jeans tab experts? 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding