Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 241post #3601 of 418612/21/13 at 1:30pmpost #3602 of 418612/21/13 at 2:15pmpost #3603 of 418612/21/13 at 2:38pmpost #3604 of 418612/21/13 at 5:10pmpost #3605 of 418612/22/13 at 3:38amQuote:
Thank you very much for your nice words. Really. And anyway, you're right ... this is great pocket-square.post #3606 of 418612/22/13 at 5:50amYou're welcome. You are presenting in a way works of art based on the treasures of the past. I'm refreshed to breathe in culture having been ambushed recently by Big Foot friends, whose spokesman propagate an ideology of dualism rejecting "fashion". But you do bespoke, which means I need more money - maybe I should work as an Affiliate Vendor. In any case, your very beautiful pocket squares have opened my mind and enriched my phantasy. You see an advantage of historical perspective in Italy!
PS: My cell phone shut off and had to recharge it before finishing editing above.
Edited by Naive, Jr. - 12/22/13 at 6:08ampost #3607 of 418612/22/13 at 5:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Naive, Jr.
You're welcome. You are presenting in a way works of art based on the treasures of the past. I'm refreshed to breathe in culture having been ambushed recently by Big Foot friends, whose spokesman propaganda an ideology of dualism rejecting "fashion". But you do bespoke, which means I need more money - maybe I should work as an Affiliate Vendor. In any case, your very beautiful pocket squares have opened my mind and enriched my phantasy. You see an advantage of historical perspective in Italy!
Your words are noble. Really. Thank you. And I need to do better. Really. They are my strength.
In fact, the fashion and the fashion that I hate. I hate them because I am against globalization aesthetics. I love the difference and the ability to distinguish oneself. They are against the policy of the sheep.
And the vintage fabrics from many years ago have a quality extinct. You could not even play them anymore. And above all the vintage fabrics we ensure uniqueness and difference. This is because they are all endangered and the quantities are very limited.post #3608 of 418612/22/13 at 1:00pmpost #3609 of 418612/29/13 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I like a white shirt and white pocket square. But it washes me out in the midst of winter so I usually wear it in Spring and Summer.
Here, Luca Montezemolo, Chairman of Ferrari is wearing the solid white pocket square and white shirt and looking elegant as always.
Poor Michael Schuhmacher had a ski accident. I hope he gets through.post #3610 of 418612/30/13 at 1:27pmpost #3611 of 418612/30/13 at 1:58pmpost #3612 of 418612/30/13 at 7:23pmpost #3613 of 41861/2/14 at 6:15ampost #3614 of 41861/2/14 at 6:26ampost #3615 of 41861/2/14 at 7:19am
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › I need feminism because tumblr 2 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 2 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 8 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...