Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 235post #3511 of 40177/3/13 at 1:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3512 of 40177/4/13 at 11:00ampost #3513 of 40177/4/13 at 11:41ampost #3514 of 40177/4/13 at 11:55amQuote:Originally Posted by davesmith
I thought a hint would be enough. I don't like to advertise (too much) in threads that aren't my affiliate. Sorry about that.
Haha. No worries. I thought you were just posting more pics like you did in the previous posts. In any event, I got what I wanted.post #3515 of 40177/6/13 at 5:39pm
Would this make for a good pocket square? It's the Chrysler Building elevator door (full photo).
I never use photographs but I think this is a bit different as the wood inlay is effectively like illustration. This photo isn't perfect with some unevenness in the lighting and perspective; I would get a proper photo done.
Oh, I have some new squares in the works, including these two and some others. Should be finished in about two months.
View of Edopost #3516 of 40177/6/13 at 6:59pmpost #3517 of 40177/7/13 at 12:39ampost #3518 of 40177/7/13 at 3:48ampost #3519 of 40177/8/13 at 2:07ampost #3520 of 40177/17/13 at 3:15ampost #3521 of 40177/19/13 at 8:39ampost #3522 of 40177/23/13 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #3523 of 40178/11/13 at 3:01pmpost #3524 of 40178/11/13 at 4:12pm
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Group MTO for insignificant but hard to find items 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Black Label White trousers, 32 or EU48 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...