Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/28/12 at 4:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 220
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
PTO alerts us to a sale at Exquisite Trimmings, purveyor of many fine Drakes hanks...
I received the email with the code from Shaya, but it seems like the site is down. Is too much traffic from PTO overloading the servers?
Personally I would recommend using something a little different as a pocket square, my personal guilty pleasure are vintage/replica maps in silks and cottons. A reasonable example is the suit supply one below, not as lovely as Rubinacci's Napoli ones or as practical as the London underground ones you can find on etsy but still something a little different but subtle and a very good talking point with the lady that catches your eye!
The Fat Cloth make microfibre squares designed to be practically useful for situations like that. They've some attractive designs but certainly wouldn't get down with the material myself.
Thanks, I'll look into that.
I do to. I think it would be better to have a PS for it though. Do you also use microfiber? Any other suggestions anyone?
Cotton hankies do get much softer than pocket squares because you wash them a lot. So they'd probably do a better job.
#firstworldproblems is right...
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part II 43 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The official flannel suit appreciation thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 6 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 6 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw