Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 210post #3136 of 40202/10/13 at 11:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3137 of 40202/11/13 at 9:59amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks unbel. I think I will update that and repost it. It is getting rather hard to find anything that is more than a couple months old in this thread.post #3138 of 40202/11/13 at 10:05ampost #3139 of 40202/11/13 at 10:08ampost #3140 of 40202/11/13 at 11:43ampost #3141 of 40202/11/13 at 12:21pmpost #3142 of 40202/11/13 at 12:42pmQuote:
I'm finding this is definitely true. I picked up a Drake's large silk paisley with a navy background and a green, gray, dark red and gold with bits of cream colorway at the Drake's pop-up and I'm finding that it goes with so much! I'm now on the lookout for a square in a wool blend that is as versatile for something more casual.post #3143 of 40202/11/13 at 12:52pmThread Starterpost #3144 of 40202/11/13 at 12:55pmpost #3145 of 40202/11/13 at 1:14pmpost #3146 of 40202/11/13 at 1:19pmThread StarterQuote:
I will reshoot this soon and no doubt the eight will change somewhat. Yet a few will remain the same. Including a few that I've worn since the mid 80's.post #3147 of 40202/11/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
+1, I ordered those three colors in madder squares from Sam Hober and they're indispensable during this tweed time of year.post #3148 of 40202/13/13 at 3:25am
Never really had myself down as style guru but personal preference is, white linen flat top look for biz on blue or black suit. Blue on grey suit. All of these without ties.
if wearing a tie hankie must be identical..very important imho, also only wear on plain jackets.
worst look striped shirt with bold tie & different coloured handkerchief on lous pinstripe jacket...unless your charley corrolli or prince charles!
So endeth the lesson LOLpost #3149 of 40202/13/13 at 10:03pmThread Starter
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Jackets: Filson Antique Lined Jac-Shirt, Fred Perry limited plaid... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...