Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 210post #3136 of 38392/10/13 at 11:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3137 of 38392/11/13 at 9:59amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks unbel. I think I will update that and repost it. It is getting rather hard to find anything that is more than a couple months old in this thread.post #3138 of 38392/11/13 at 10:05ampost #3139 of 38392/11/13 at 10:08ampost #3140 of 38392/11/13 at 11:43ampost #3141 of 38392/11/13 at 12:21pmpost #3142 of 38392/11/13 at 12:42pmQuote:
I'm finding this is definitely true. I picked up a Drake's large silk paisley with a navy background and a green, gray, dark red and gold with bits of cream colorway at the Drake's pop-up and I'm finding that it goes with so much! I'm now on the lookout for a square in a wool blend that is as versatile for something more casual.post #3143 of 38392/11/13 at 12:52pmThread StarterHere is the link to the eight suggested pocket squares from a while ago.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/228536/pocket-squares-a-discussion-thread-questions-opinions-suggestions/1680_30#post_4791687post #3144 of 38392/11/13 at 12:55pmpost #3145 of 38392/11/13 at 1:14pmpost #3146 of 38392/11/13 at 1:19pmThread StarterQuote:
I will reshoot this soon and no doubt the eight will change somewhat. Yet a few will remain the same. Including a few that I've worn since the mid 80's.post #3147 of 38392/11/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
+1, I ordered those three colors in madder squares from Sam Hober and they're indispensable during this tweed time of year.post #3148 of 38392/13/13 at 3:25am
Never really had myself down as style guru but personal preference is, white linen flat top look for biz on blue or black suit. Blue on grey suit. All of these without ties.
if wearing a tie hankie must be identical..very important imho, also only wear on plain jackets.
worst look striped shirt with bold tie & different coloured handkerchief on lous pinstripe jacket...unless your charley corrolli or prince charles!
So endeth the lesson LOLpost #3149 of 38392/13/13 at 10:03pmThread Starter
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 3 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › RL C&J CORDOVAN SHOES JUNE '14 EDITION and other rlpl shoe models... 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)