Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 210post #3136 of 37982/10/13 at 11:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3137 of 37982/11/13 at 9:59amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks unbel. I think I will update that and repost it. It is getting rather hard to find anything that is more than a couple months old in this thread.post #3138 of 37982/11/13 at 10:05ampost #3139 of 37982/11/13 at 10:08ampost #3140 of 37982/11/13 at 11:43ampost #3141 of 37982/11/13 at 12:21pmpost #3142 of 37982/11/13 at 12:42pmQuote:
I'm finding this is definitely true. I picked up a Drake's large silk paisley with a navy background and a green, gray, dark red and gold with bits of cream colorway at the Drake's pop-up and I'm finding that it goes with so much! I'm now on the lookout for a square in a wool blend that is as versatile for something more casual.post #3143 of 37982/11/13 at 12:52pmThread StarterHere is the link to the eight suggested pocket squares from a while ago.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/228536/pocket-squares-a-discussion-thread-questions-opinions-suggestions/1680_30#post_4791687post #3144 of 37982/11/13 at 12:55pmpost #3145 of 37982/11/13 at 1:14pmpost #3146 of 37982/11/13 at 1:19pmThread StarterQuote:
I will reshoot this soon and no doubt the eight will change somewhat. Yet a few will remain the same. Including a few that I've worn since the mid 80's.post #3147 of 37982/11/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
+1, I ordered those three colors in madder squares from Sam Hober and they're indispensable during this tweed time of year.post #3148 of 37982/13/13 at 3:25am
Never really had myself down as style guru but personal preference is, white linen flat top look for biz on blue or black suit. Blue on grey suit. All of these without ties.
if wearing a tie hankie must be identical..very important imho, also only wear on plain jackets.
worst look striped shirt with bold tie & different coloured handkerchief on lous pinstripe jacket...unless your charley corrolli or prince charles!
So endeth the lesson LOLpost #3149 of 37982/13/13 at 10:03pmThread Starter
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 3 minutes ago
- › Suit for $500ish 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)