Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 207post #3091 of 39891/30/13 at 5:19pmThread StarterDrakes gets a lot of well deserved attention for pocket squares and ties. For something different, I find myself seeking out the colorful and expressive patterns of the British company Seward & Stern. I just picked up one yesterday. I'll shoot some pics tomorrow when there is some good natural light.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3092 of 39891/30/13 at 5:26pmThread Starterpost #3093 of 39891/30/13 at 5:29pmQuote:
I picked up two at the last Barney's sale and they are currently in heavy rotation. Care to share where you got yours yesterday? They don't seem to have a website and I haven't found many online sellers.post #3094 of 39891/30/13 at 5:42pmpost #3095 of 39891/30/13 at 6:14pmThread Starterpost #3096 of 39891/30/13 at 7:37pmpost #3097 of 39891/30/13 at 9:22pmThread Starterpost #3098 of 39891/30/13 at 11:16pmpost #3099 of 39891/31/13 at 3:31amQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Drakes gets a lot of well deserved attention for pocket squares and ties. For something different, I find myself seeking out the colorful and expressive patterns of the British company Seward & Stern. I just picked up one yesterday. I'll shoot some pics tomorrow when there is some good natural light.Quote:
I had someone here proxy one from the last Barneys sale as well. I wasn't familiar with the name, but I've really enjoyed this one:post #3100 of 39891/31/13 at 5:21amQuote:
I got that same one too, as well as the same design in green/purple. In fact I wore the green/purple one to a performance Tuesday night - sort of a Paul Stuart vibe.
I didn't see them on Wingtip's site, and it doesn't look like Heimies, Khaki's or Wilkes Bashford has them online either. Just curious, has anyone has seen Seaward & Stern online other than Barney's?post #3101 of 39891/31/13 at 5:24am
I am looking to get a few pocket squares with more of a matte finish to contrast slightly with some of my ties, which tend to have a shinier look. I am looking at Sam Hober, especially the Macclesfield Madder and Thai Printed. Does anyone know of any other brands that offer a non-shiny finish? Below are links to the ones I am considering. I am new to pocket squares, so I would appriciate any feedback as to which might be the most versatile. For reference, most of my ties are dot, check, solid or neat patterns. I don't have any paisly or print ties. Thanks.post #3102 of 39891/31/13 at 5:31amQuote:Quote:
What will you wear this pocket square with? I'm interested in what you think it goes with.post #3103 of 39891/31/13 at 5:59ampost #3104 of 39891/31/13 at 11:42amThread StarterQuote:
It is easy to wear with jeans and a blazer where you want some color.
I like the mix of purples with greens. Here also with a charcoal cashmere tie and denim shirtpost #3105 of 39891/31/13 at 12:29pmThread Starter
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Alden Captoes in CIGAR Shell Cordovan size 10E Hampton last 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...