Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 203post #3031 of 39551/8/13 at 7:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3032 of 39551/9/13 at 1:21pmpost #3033 of 39551/9/13 at 1:46pmpost #3034 of 39551/9/13 at 2:05pmThread Starterpost #3035 of 39551/9/13 at 6:04pmpost #3036 of 39551/9/13 at 7:13pmpost #3037 of 39551/9/13 at 7:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by FillW
Yeah, last week a waitress couldn't stop herself from tugging at my white linen pocket square. I don't know if she wanted to see more of it sticking out or if she just wanted to touch it.
Last night I was wearing a new (but cheap) sport coat I just had tailored and forgot to put a pocket square on it before I put it in the car.
I felt absolutely naked without one....
I actually keep a white PS tucked out of sight in my overcoat (pull it up sometimes if I feel like it) but it's more in case I'm caught without a square in my jacket. It is like forgetting to wear pants once you've gotten used to wearing one.post #3038 of 39551/12/13 at 8:00amThread Starterpost #3039 of 39551/12/13 at 10:10am
We're posting about one (very limited) square a week in our Etsy shop, as the squares I've been making from short fabric runs are starting to pile up. Above is one that was a PTO Gentlemen's Association square from last year. First of two colorways - we have orange, as well.
Below is one we made from a little piece (maybe two yards?) of silk that we found in an estate. (EDIT: Now sold out.)
And while I'm at it, a couple that sold out...
Edited by YoungAmerican - 1/12/13 at 12:59pmpost #3040 of 39551/12/13 at 10:50amThread Starterpost #3041 of 39551/13/13 at 10:06amThread Starterpost #3042 of 39551/13/13 at 10:08amThread Starterpost #3043 of 39551/14/13 at 11:38ampost #3044 of 39551/14/13 at 1:43pmQuote:
Yeah, it's like "Wait...something's missing here!".
I was in a hurry that day but usually a PS is a big part of dressing up to go out.
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Things that are pissing you off. 24 seconds ago
- › Nigel Cabourn Mallory - Indigo. Size 46 (S) 49 seconds ago
- › Notre - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › shirt shrinkage 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 3 minutes ago
- › Alden WHISKEY SHELL CORDOVAN LWB, 8D, Barrie last 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan