Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/28/12 at 4:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 203
Yeah, last week a waitress couldn't stop herself from tugging at my white linen pocket square. I don't know if she wanted to see more of it sticking out or if she just wanted to touch it.
Last night I was wearing a new (but cheap) sport coat I just had tailored and forgot to put a pocket square on it before I put it in the car.
I felt absolutely naked without one....
I actually keep a white PS tucked out of sight in my overcoat (pull it up sometimes if I feel like it) but it's more in case I'm caught without a square in my jacket. It is like forgetting to wear pants once you've gotten used to wearing one.
We're posting about one (very limited) square a week in our Etsy shop, as the squares I've been making from short fabric runs are starting to pile up. Above is one that was a PTO Gentlemen's Association square from last year. First of two colorways - we have orange, as well.
Below is one we made from a little piece (maybe two yards?) of silk that we found in an estate. (EDIT: Now sold out.)
And while I'm at it, a couple that sold out...
Edited by YoungAmerican - 1/12/13 at 12:59pm
Yeah, it's like "Wait...something's missing here!".
I was in a hurry that day but usually a PS is a big part of dressing up to go out.
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 31 seconds ago
- › FS: Nike Flyknit Trainers B/W Size US 10.5/ EU 44.5 46 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › Outlier Slim Dungarees in Indigo Blue Size 33 3 minutes ago
- › Elite Suits - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw