Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 203post #3031 of 42041/8/13 at 7:21pmpost #3032 of 42041/9/13 at 1:21pmpost #3033 of 42041/9/13 at 1:46pmpost #3034 of 42041/9/13 at 2:05pmThread Starterpost #3035 of 42041/9/13 at 6:04pmpost #3036 of 42041/9/13 at 7:13pmpost #3037 of 42041/9/13 at 7:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by FillW
Yeah, last week a waitress couldn't stop herself from tugging at my white linen pocket square. I don't know if she wanted to see more of it sticking out or if she just wanted to touch it.
Last night I was wearing a new (but cheap) sport coat I just had tailored and forgot to put a pocket square on it before I put it in the car.
I felt absolutely naked without one....
I actually keep a white PS tucked out of sight in my overcoat (pull it up sometimes if I feel like it) but it's more in case I'm caught without a square in my jacket. It is like forgetting to wear pants once you've gotten used to wearing one.post #3038 of 42041/12/13 at 8:00amThread Starterpost #3039 of 42041/12/13 at 10:10am
We're posting about one (very limited) square a week in our Etsy shop, as the squares I've been making from short fabric runs are starting to pile up. Above is one that was a PTO Gentlemen's Association square from last year. First of two colorways - we have orange, as well.
Below is one we made from a little piece (maybe two yards?) of silk that we found in an estate. (EDIT: Now sold out.)
And while I'm at it, a couple that sold out...
Edited by YoungAmerican - 1/12/13 at 12:59pmpost #3040 of 42041/12/13 at 10:50amThread Starterpost #3041 of 42041/13/13 at 10:06amThread Starterpost #3042 of 42041/13/13 at 10:08amThread Starterpost #3043 of 42041/14/13 at 11:38ampost #3044 of 42041/14/13 at 1:43pmQuote:
Yeah, it's like "Wait...something's missing here!".
I was in a hurry that day but usually a PS is a big part of dressing up to go out.post #3045 of 42041/16/13 at 1:03am
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Hypothetically speaking you could buy an existing set of clothing... 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...