Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 191post #2851 of 381111/20/12 at 7:27amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2852 of 381111/20/12 at 7:30amThe Robt. Talbott outlet store has a new order in stock ($25 each + Thanksgiving reduction). See: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2CZt2bly1atDI&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar
Contact at the Gilroy (CA) outlet is Sherri.post #2853 of 381111/20/12 at 8:42ampost #2854 of 381111/20/12 at 11:32amThread Starter
Thanks. Yes, it is from Mina. I wanted a heavy, warm jacket with a mix of 1940's details and a modern cut. Something to throw on with jeans, khakis or cords for running around or can dress up with nice flannels. For me it is really a blend of a tailored jacket and outerwear. I'm really enjoying it.post #2855 of 381111/20/12 at 12:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Here is an Etro pocket square. It has dots and squares of various sizes, brown, cream, blue, gold and bright green colors. It adds a more modern twist and color to a simple and traditional outfit. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! I actually have a brown Etro that is the exact same as that brown polka dot section.post #2856 of 381111/20/12 at 3:59pmpost #2857 of 381111/20/12 at 4:10pm
In purple.post #2858 of 381111/21/12 at 2:21pmpost #2859 of 381111/21/12 at 3:10pmpost #2860 of 381111/22/12 at 10:04pmpost #2861 of 381111/22/12 at 10:40pmpost #2862 of 381111/23/12 at 5:21am
There are many wonderful examples here and genuine gentlemen with a wonderful sense of style.
Pocket squares are such a wonderful addition. I love coordinating colors and making them work.
If you do not know what you are doing going to a simple white all the time..play and learn.
And enjoy. This is all about enjoying life..
post #2863 of 381111/23/12 at 2:45pmI found some pocket squares that I really liked, but not only did they have unfinished edges, but the edges also were not straight, so when you're going to roll the edges the border would be gone, therefore the pocket square would mostly used for a puff really. Say retail price is 80$, but these I can get for 10-20$, worth it?post #2864 of 381111/23/12 at 3:04pmpost #2865 of 381111/23/12 at 4:55pmQuote:
that looks mighty familiar...
really like your ps, gus. not only was it a twist to your "traditional outfit" but it also made a subtle yet clear "kiss my ass" attitude to your whole ensemble.
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Opening Ceremony Cardigan sz XL SLIM!!! 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Incotex "LORD" Moleskin blue trousers . EU54 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)