Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 186
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2777 of 38489/20/12 at 6:29pmpost #2778 of 38489/20/12 at 7:09pmpost #2779 of 38489/20/12 at 7:20pmpost #2780 of 38489/20/12 at 7:32pmpost #2781 of 38489/20/12 at 9:14pmpost #2782 of 38489/21/12 at 8:00ampost #2783 of 38489/21/12 at 11:56ampost #2784 of 38489/21/12 at 3:08pmpost #2785 of 38489/21/12 at 3:18pmpost #2786 of 38489/21/12 at 3:35pmpost #2787 of 38489/22/12 at 12:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Kent Wang
After the success of the RJ cat pocket square, I am starting to do more original prints. This is really some of the most fun I've ever had in my business. While I'm not skilled enough to make art, I do have an interest in it and this lets me indulge my passion. Making all these prints is quite expensive and not very profitable, but I enjoy doing it.
Here are some designs I have in the works: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Elijah Burritt star chart
Cellarius star chart
Notre Dame rose window
The Great Wave off Kanagawa
The production process is quite slow so it may be two or three months before they'll be available for sale. These are all public domain works that I have had edited. For the next batch I intend on hiring illustrators to draw new designs.
Have you also considered doing some Art Nouveau/Deco designs? I find Horta's work very inspirational.post #2788 of 38489/22/12 at 8:37ampost #2789 of 38489/22/12 at 3:07pm
The squares will be 12" silk. Same as the RJ cat pocket square, which has been thoroughly tested at that size.Quote:
I got the Unicorn Tapestry from the Met since it's held at The Cloisters. Their site is huge, very overwhelming. I never really liked medieval art until I started on this project.
Neat, I'll check those out.Quote:
I'm a big fan of both art nouveau and art deco, deco more so. I looked at some of Mucha's work but they didn't quite fit. I'll probably commission an artist to draw original designs for both deco and nouveau.
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Advice re: navy suit jacket 22 seconds ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 59 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › Closed vs open channel stitching 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)