Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 186
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2777 of 39199/20/12 at 6:29pmpost #2778 of 39199/20/12 at 7:09pmpost #2779 of 39199/20/12 at 7:20pmpost #2780 of 39199/20/12 at 7:32pmpost #2781 of 39199/20/12 at 9:14pmpost #2782 of 39199/21/12 at 8:00ampost #2783 of 39199/21/12 at 11:56ampost #2784 of 39199/21/12 at 3:08pmpost #2785 of 39199/21/12 at 3:18pmpost #2786 of 39199/21/12 at 3:35pmpost #2787 of 39199/22/12 at 12:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Kent Wang
After the success of the RJ cat pocket square, I am starting to do more original prints. This is really some of the most fun I've ever had in my business. While I'm not skilled enough to make art, I do have an interest in it and this lets me indulge my passion. Making all these prints is quite expensive and not very profitable, but I enjoy doing it.
Here are some designs I have in the works: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Elijah Burritt star chart
Cellarius star chart
Notre Dame rose window
The Great Wave off Kanagawa
The production process is quite slow so it may be two or three months before they'll be available for sale. These are all public domain works that I have had edited. For the next batch I intend on hiring illustrators to draw new designs.
Have you also considered doing some Art Nouveau/Deco designs? I find Horta's work very inspirational.post #2788 of 39199/22/12 at 8:37ampost #2789 of 39199/22/12 at 3:07pm
The squares will be 12" silk. Same as the RJ cat pocket square, which has been thoroughly tested at that size.Quote:
I got the Unicorn Tapestry from the Met since it's held at The Cloisters. Their site is huge, very overwhelming. I never really liked medieval art until I started on this project.
Neat, I'll check those out.Quote:
I'm a big fan of both art nouveau and art deco, deco more so. I looked at some of Mucha's work but they didn't quite fit. I'll probably commission an artist to draw original designs for both deco and nouveau.
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of March 22 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli 50-52R (40-42 US) sport jacket (light weight) -... 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...